Matchday Moments - Hartlepool United | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Matchday Moments - Hartlepool United

Sep 29, 2008
Plymouth
Hores Everywhere":3hk3cja5 said:
Another 'moment' which made great viewing, especially the footage of Nathan's goal (didn't look offside from that angle :D ).

rose":3hk3cja5 said:
on a side note, anyone else notice that I included myself in the video?

Prize for the first person who can tell me where about

Was that you putting up the welcome notices in the away end?

Keep'um coming :clap:

Your prize. DM me for your address :sad:

2lc5tmo.png

Aug 15, 2008
I have a tripod and a Nikon D3100 with 3 different lenses. I Don't know if thats any good for Video stuff * I think it is but I don't use it for that - the lenses are Short, Medium and a Telephoto in laymans terms. I can lend it to you at the next home game if you want to try it out?

Actual names of lenses are - Nikon 18-55mm Nikon 55-200mm and a Tamron AF70-300mm which also does Macro work.

Sep 29, 2008
Plymouth
Verte":3uls4d8k said:
I have a tripod and a Nikon D3100 with 3 different lenses. I Don't know if thats any good for Video stuff * I think it is but I don't use it for that - the lenses are Short, Medium and a Telephoto in laymans terms. I can lend it to you at the next home game if you want to try it out?

Actual names of lenses are - Nikon 18-55mm Nikon 55-200mm and a Tamron AF70-300mm which also does Macro work.

Thank you for the offer Verte, but I went out and bought myself a 18-200m Tamron lens today :thumbs

As for the tripod, I'm getting one for my birthday (same as John Sheridan's), and a few other bits.

However, if you have one of these then please get in touch :lol:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/8 ... order.html

Feb 24, 2009
Paignton, Devon
rose":29o6hmgk said:
Hores Everywhere":29o6hmgk said:
Another 'moment' which made great viewing, especially the footage of Nathan's goal (didn't look offside from that angle).

rose":29o6hmgk said:
on a side note, anyone else notice that I included myself in the video?

Prize for the first person who can tell me where about

Was that you putting up the welcome notices in the away end?

Keep'um coming :clap:

Your prize. DM me for your address :sad:

2lc5tmo.png

:lol:

It's not framed ! After due consideration I would like to propose that the prize is donated for the next 50-50 draw :thumbs:

M

Millbridgemike

All the Matchday Moments and Argyle highlights are being kept in the Announcement section of the discussion board for easy reference.

Sep 29, 2008
Plymouth
Millbridgemike":3bsqh9h3 said:
All the Matchday Moments and Argyle highlights are being kept in the Announcement section of the discussion board for easy reference.

Ah thank you!

I reckon you should also bung up the GoS links as well