Matchday Moments with Visit Plymouth - Newport County | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Matchday Moments with Visit Plymouth - Newport County

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
That's a classy effort Charlie. :clap:

Two little bits that made me smile.

The ball boy giving up on popping the balloon and the dad who went to run down to the front when Jake scored his first, he checked, then ran back, picked up his young son and than ran down with him. :lol:

Also loved the shot of the lad walking out of Home Park, randomly doing a jig beside his mate, shows what it means to us fans.

Fantastic work.

Jul 29, 2010
If they're doing one, a highlights DVD of the game and the celebrations aftetwards would be perfectly bookended by MM as a DVD extra.

Likewise a promotion season DVD...(disc 2...the season as viewed through matchday moments).

Credit card poised and ready Argyle :thumbs:

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Lovely shot of Taylor's goal.

Nice to see James Bittner waiting in the tunnel to congratulate Luke.

Mar 14, 2009
Was terrific to watch.

My favourite goal is the 5th. The ball juggling skills of Sarcevic in our own box. The driving run. The cool Kennedy finish.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
The video highlights how five of the six goals were finished into the corner of the goal - great finishing although Kennedy's first was opportunist.

Heathrow Green

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 12, 2011
An airport just outside London
That was brilliant. Loved the bit with kids getting a look around the dressing room.

As alway great work.

Andy in Peverell

🚑 Steve Hooper
Sep 15, 2009
Peverell
Loved the dressing room scenes.

Unless there's some legal reason preventing it surely this has got to be made into a DVD.
Caught those clinical 2nd half finishes perfectly

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
It did, the only sighting I've had of how good Taylor's goal was.

Apr 13, 2017
Three things about this video...

1. It still doesn't quite sit right for Tony Wrathall to be taking the applause from the crowd. I'm still not sure I can quite forgive him for enjoying all of the pomp of being a director and not actually looking after the club and yet here he is again, milking it. Off the top of my head, I can think of at least 10 people, crucial to saving the club, who deserved to be on that pitch taking the applause far more than TW.

2. James Brent is clearly inexperienced at hugging other men. Couple of really awkward embraces there!

3. Great to see David Fox celebrate so wildly and passionately. He's arguably had bigger and more important promotions (to the PL) in his career but to see this one mean all that to him shows what a fantastic pro he is.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
GreenObserver":378hx1oi said:
Three things about this video...

1. It still doesn't quite sit right for Tony Wrathall to be taking the applause from the crowd. I'm still not sure I can quite forgive him for enjoying all of the pomp of being a director and not actually looking after the club and yet here he is again, milking it. Off the top of my head, I can think of at least 10 people, crucial to saving the club, who deserved to be on that pitch taking the applause far more than TW.

2. James Brent is clearly inexperienced at hugging other men. Couple of really awkward embraces there!

3. Great to see David Fox celebrate so wildly and passionately. He's arguably had bigger and more important promotions (to the PL) in his career but to see this one mean all that to him shows what a fantastic pro he is.
tony wrathall pumped hundreds of thousands of pounds into argyle to keep the club afloat during our darkest days.he as much as anyone should be on the pitch.i do not know tony wrathall.