Mick Jones R.I. P | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Mick Jones R.I. P

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Oh, that's really sad news. Never met Mick but always seemed like such a gent. Condolences to Micks family and friends.

Penlee

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 9, 2011
Stoke in Plymouth
I met him by chance about 10 years ago in Wolverhampton when I had some work there. He was visiting the football club in his capacity at another club. We spoke for a while when I recognised him and revealed myself as an Argyle fan. He was a true gent, extremely polite and talkative and spoke VERY highly about the club (Argyle) and the area. RIP Mick.

smudja

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Dec 29, 2005
Glenrothes
RIP top bloke and one of footballs quiet men who went quietly about their business.

Jan 27, 2012
He had to manage the club during an impossible time under McCauley and (just like Kevin Hodges) he was given very little support or financial backing. Yet he always came across very well in the media and stayed professional.
Poor bloke wasn't very old either.

Mark58

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Feb 19, 2018
I attended a luncheon at Home Park when Mick Jones was our manager. His after-meal speech was fascinating and he revealed some great stories about Brian Clough when Cloughie was his manager at Derby County... :D

R.I.P Mick.

May 10, 2013
I think a managers life under Dan Macauley was feast or famine. Neil Warnock & Peter Shilton enjoyed the feast, but Kevin Hodges & Mick Jones were given no chance of being successful. Despite all of that I felt Dan was given little credit for all he put in to the club.

Reactions: WoodsyGreen