Millwall v Argyle - the build up | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Millwall v Argyle - the build up

Who do you think will win?

• Millwall

Votes: 100 41.2%
  • Argyle

Votes: 44 18.1%
  • It will be a draw

Votes: 99 40.7%

• Total voters

John Cooper

Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Haven’t been to the New Den before, last time I was at the old Den I witnessed a bizarre own goal that put Argyle 0-1 up. An Argyle player was pressing a Milwall player on (or very near to) the halfway line and he turned to pass it back to their keeper. Unfortunately the keeper had moved and the pass back sailed into the net.
Think we lost 3-1

Reactions: Awaydays
Sep 6, 2006
Might be confusing us with chelsea , the nf werent welcome at millwall by the massive majority and were told wwhere to go when trying to recruit at the den , your as safe at millwall as you anywhere else these days , throw in the fact that every wall fan i know wants you to stay up as well , at your ground earlier this season you were all over us for half hour and thought we goingvto get beat comfortably but as the game wore on you seem to run out of ideas and once we got in front never felt to worried , we are safe now so pressure is off but since the return of neil harris our home form is 4 wins and a draw in 5 games and not one goal conceded from open play, teams are where they are for a reason but what i saw earlier im surprised you are where you are you looked better thanbthat
Why you want us to stay up? To take care of one of relegation places next season?

Nov 13, 2006
Plympton St M
Went to Cold Blow Lane a few times with my dad who is a lifelong Lion, especially in the 71-72 season where Millwall came third in the second division, the last season I think 2 only went up. They lost out to Birmingham.

The game I attended that season which I remember the most was the 3-0 victory against Trevor Francis's Birmingham.

Dad now lives down here and I took him to the game back in October. While i obviously was not happy, he was. He is too frail to go back to sarf London tomorrow, but I and one of his grandsons are going.

Intend to play my respects to Roy, I'm Millwall, at 2.40, takes some guts to take on 3 armed people. I think we can all be Millwall while he gets his recognition.

Apr 2, 2024
Win at all costs, they're not a possession based team so will happily watch us pass it around and will beat us physically. Our best bet is too try and get runners in behind, may be worth bringing Hardie on as impact or even throw them off by giving Isakka a chunk of time.
You are suggesting giving a kid a Championship start away at Millwall with relegation looming….

Sep 28, 2022
You are suggesting giving a kid a Championship start away at Millwall with relegation looming….
Why not, Rooney didn't do too bad for a kid, Mainoo ain't doing too bad for a kid, Bellingham also ain't doing too bad for a kid, our own Trevor Francis didn't do too bad for a kid. Good grief, the average age for a soldier in the Vietnam war was only nnnnnnineteen!,nineteen!.Need I go on, I guess not.