Missed opportunity (green and white display at HP) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Missed opportunity (green and white display at HP)

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Have you thought she didn't mean the match Mike? :greensmile:

Aug 14, 2006
Just for the record, there will be no display tonight or against Exeter next month.

Sue and myself have worked very hard on the displays over the last few years, from the first one in March 2013 against Exeter to last seasons play-off game against Portsmouth. We do get some help from 1 or 2 other people but unfortunately it is not enough, the main bulk of the work is done by just 2 people and sorry to say it's just too much work for 2 people to do.

If any fans would like to help out with any possible display then please PM myself or contact PAFC displays on twitter. It would be good to get a full time team together as there's lots of work to be done for each display, from planning and ordering the sheets, sorting through them all, putting out on the seats and of course clearing up straight after the final whistle, there is also the matter of finance, as it costs just over £1,000 per display.

It would of been great to see the "whole" of Home Park covered by the display this evening, but at least a few of you will be able to clap & see the team come out tonight. Hopefully there will be some more displays in the future.
Steve

Nov 28, 2005
PLYMOUTH
The 92 Club":3uwkhgr3 said:
Just for the record, there will be no display tonight or against Exeter next month.

Sue and myself have worked very hard on the displays over the last few years, from the first one in March 2013 against Exeter to last seasons play-off game against Portsmouth. We do get some help from 1 or 2 other people but unfortunately it is not enough, the main bulk of the work is done by just 2 people and sorry to say it's just too much work for 2 people to do.

If any fans would like to help out with any possible display then please PM myself or contact PAFC displays on twitter. It would be good to get a full time team together as there's lots of work to be done for each display, from planning and ordering the sheets, sorting through them all, putting out on the seats and of course clearing up straight after the final whistle, there is also the matter of finance, as it costs just over £1,000 per display.

It would have been great to see the "whole" of Home Park covered by the display this evening, but at least a few of you will be able to clap & see the team come out tonight. Hopefully there will be some more displays in the future.
Steve

I for one would like to say thank you for your previous efforts, it always made my chest burst with pride. The photo's are shown on my phone when I'm talking about Argyle, and they always get a Wow!

Feb 15, 2005
No pressure on us tonight at all, we are expected to lose. Let's give it a go and enjoy a full house at HP. Maybe we will have another full house later in the season when we clinch promotion like the QPR game when David and Trigger scored.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
SMEATON2.jpg

Jan 29, 2006
argobenz":3prd0kq2 said:
The 92 Club":3prd0kq2 said:

It would have been great to see the "whole" of Home Park covered by the display this evening, but at least a few of you will be able to clap & see the team come out tonight. Hopefully there will be some more displays in the future.
Steve

I for one would like to say thank you for your previous efforts, it always made my chest burst with pride. The photo's are shown on my phone when I'm talking about Argyle, and they always get a Wow!

I'm sorry Steve / Sue that you could not find more help with your previous displays. As you describe it's a mammoth job to get it arranged.

Saying that I thought the previous display was awesome & a great pity we couldn't have shown the world our colours. I would like to see the sheets back at some time & would offer my services.