Morgan | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Morgan

C

Cobi Budge.

Akinfenwa isn't fat, he's just big, McNulty is genuinely fat (for a pro footballer) :lol:

BuOWhiCCAAA3cgV.jpg:large

C

Cobi Budge.

J Y Kelly":ms715ops said:
Donkey... sorry

Immobile, no skill, no goals.

:eh:

He was terrorizing the Southend defence not in the conventional big man aerial way but on the ground, I'm not sure how you can say Morgan is 'immobile', it was his turn of pace which drew the constant fouls.

P

PAFC_Ultras

Got nothing but respect for Morgan, despite all the abuse and hatred directed towards him he has knuckled down and improved his performances on the pitch. Really impressed by him recently. Hope he continues, he has experience getting out of this league after all which is invaluable.

Jun 8, 2014
Cobi Budge.":1my2xq2k said:
J Y Kelly":1my2xq2k said:
Donkey... sorry

Immobile, no skill, no goals.

:eh:

He was terrorizing the Southend defence not in the conventional big man aerial way but on the ground, I'm not sure how you can say Morgan is 'immobile', it was his turn of pace which drew the constant fouls.

I agree. Whilst I think his technical ability is still far from the best we've got, his mobility and his ability to turn and run was what caused so many problems and what meant he got fouled several times which in turn resulted in a sending off.

Really impresses me with this total change in him, if he keeps it up then he has a huge part to play this season.. AND he did it against arguably one of the leagues better teams!