Music at a home Park | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Music at a home Park

Yep! it was definately too loud in the devonport before the game.
I dont know who it was doing the really heavy metal sound. But that was
really far too loud. I am partial to a bit of heavy music myself but that was
nearly as loud as motorhead at carlyon bay way back when and i had to leave as my
ears and eventually my head were vibrating and throbbing.
Also that dirge that the girls try to dance too and introduces the team is so darned boring.
Also keep semper. I know the girls cant dance to it but at least play at HT please.

P

Plymbo

I thought is was decent, Bastille are ace very uplifting tune and adds to the occasion.

Like it too, but what is the track? So long as it doesn't outdo Semper Fidelis.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
30green":80lea8zc said:
We just beat city 3-0... WHO CARES!

When we won our 2nd Championship in three seasons someone came on here and moaned about the pasties!!

:lol:

Jul 29, 2010
Didn't we used to grumble about the inaudible tannoy system?

Just saying like.

Can't say it was an irritation, the Argyle Angels however :whistle:

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
I thought it was too loud. If you can't talk to the guy next to you then it's too loud.

It also stifled the chanting that we had going.

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
djg145":2jlfkzcn said:
Definitely, the music was very loud in the Grandstand especially, even my 14 year old daughter said so, though she enjoyed the music that was played. Just too loud, struggling to hear what the guy next to me was saying, just turn it down a little, please. :)
My 10 year old said so too.
Whilst I of course like my music loud :whistle:

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
djg145":tzikaj5i said:
Yes what is that music (dirge) just before the teams come out?I was hoping that would have been lost to the history books of last season, it is truly awful.

Who is it that decides on these matters?

50 Cent Ready for War. but it is sooooooo last season. The idea (I would have thought) was t6o vary it a bit, come up with some 'new' ones every week, perhaps a witty comment on the opposition for that day etc etc

as for the Angels!! Mein Gott!! before the game was bad .. but half time too?? :facepalm:

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Liam Vercoe":1ls04oxs said:
I thought it was too loud. If you can't talk to the guy next to you then it's too loud.

Isn't it normal to have to talk right into somebody's ear at the football then?

Aug 15, 2008
I didn't hear it I was at the bar pre match and half time and the singing in there was louder than in the stands too!

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
Lundan Cabbie":1ewuutiz said:
Liam Vercoe":1ewuutiz said:

Isn't it normal to have to talk right into somebody's ear at the football then?

I try to avoid getting so close to someone's ear hole if I'm honest :lol:

Dec 7, 2006
Green Rhino":1j9q2ad8 said:
Please, stop playing the deathly dull dirge before the teams come out.
I feel sorry for the Argyle Angels having to move to that dire din and for us to have to put up with it.
I couldn't agree with you more - that bleddy hideous, monotonous dirge that seems to go on forever is just plain AWFUL!!! (Somebody previously mentioned it was by some t**t called 50 Cent?). Can't they bring back something inspiring and melodic like the Pirates of The Caribbean theme? :sigh:

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
FordGreen":1yisa962 said:
Green Rhino":1yisa962 said:
Please, stop playing the deathly dull dirge before the teams come out.
I feel sorry for the Argyle Angels having to move to that dire din and for us to have to put up with it.
I couldn't agree with you more - that bleddy hideous, monotonous dirge that seems to go on forever is just plain AWFUL!!! (Somebody previously mentioned it was by some t**t called 50 Cent?). Can't they bring back something inspiring and melodic like the Pirates of The Caribbean theme? :sigh:
or Muse :whistle:

Nov 9, 2011
Music is rubbish
I just dont get the Argyle angels at all....why and what on earth is it all about?
Is it just me but I could not understand the announcer when he was calling out the half times last night?
Argyle are a really tinpot club sometimes?