Neil Warnock Back At Home Park Today | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Neil Warnock Back At Home Park Today

Aug 22, 2006
Did he hypnotise the lot of ya? I suppose even if he did you wouldn't know about it.... actually maybe i've been hypnotised! NEIL WARNOCK LOVES US MORE THAN HE LOVES EVERY OTHER CLUB..... mmmm maybe you lot are right!

Feb 25, 2011
Saltash
GreenArmy1984":3a66i8ua said:
I still believe we will reach the play offs in 7th place

Maybe Neil Warnock experience might help in some way at Argyle

19 Games To Go !!!! :scarf:

It wasn't so long ago that uou "didn't think we would need the playoffs", we would be going up automatically. Now we will grab 7th place as our chance to go up?

How long until we all have to get excited about "finishing in the top half"?!?! :thumbs:

You seem like a nice guy but frankly I am a little tired of the village mentality of our football club and people accepting poor performances and the same old excuses.

The Green Army deserve better than what we are getting right now.

Aug 22, 2006
Arrrrgghhhhhhh!??? How? What? Why? Why does everyone think when Warnock is out of a job that he would drop his rucksack and manage Plymouth Argyle again on a P-E-R-M-A-N-E-N-T basis? If that's how you spell Permanent? Why? And why would he autmatically succeed, and IF it literally was that easy for Neilio then why would he not just take over for a month, WIN 4 MATCHES, then step down and then leave it for someone else? IS IT BECAUSE LEAGUE 2 IS TOO FOOOOKIN' DIFFICULT, DEPENDING ON CIRCUMSTANCES?

C

Cult Of Personality

Warnock time as a manger has gone.

Football has moved on from his dinosaur ways

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Cult Of Personality":1h4i99ma said:

At its highest level, yes.

At League Two, no. A well-organised team of untalented long-ball hoofers nearly beat our team of disorganised wastrels but albeit talented disorganised wastrels.

Imagine what an organiser could do with a team of good players?

C

Cult Of Personality

GreenSam":1gfcvgvs said:
Cult Of Personality":1gfcvgvs said:

At League Two, no. A well-organised team of untalented long-ball hoofers nearly beat our team of disorganised wastrels but albeit talented disorganised wastrels.

Nope still think his Fire and Brimstone management style would not be what we need.

Also he was succesfull down here 1st time because he had a little bit of money to spend. He would not be able to do that again

Aug 22, 2006
GreenSam":3tym1ohd said:
Cult Of Personality":3tym1ohd said:

I must be from another dimension if the down to earth almost legendary Greensam is talking about NW. Maybe i've lost the plot. I used to love Dwight Marshall, what a legend, my favourite player... maybe i'm losing it? Ok so Earl Jean wasn't as bad as I had thought.....AGHHHH I'VE JUST WOKEN UP! Neil Warnock, oh of course yeah he'd just take over and guide us to league 1 (probably via wembley because that's our bloody greatest moment and Ronnie Mooreauge will grab the winner!) Please Neil... guide us to league 1... you can do it with one arm tied behind your back and still you can present talksport with Alan Brazilian! Come on Neil, you chicken.... well actually you've been described as a dinasaur by certain pundits and palace fans so chicken is probably a load of old rubbish????!!! Surely that's enough to prove people wrong? Please Neilio! Help us out, sort us out some of your contacts? No.... well I always preferred Paul Sturrock anyway!

Jan 27, 2012
I also prefer Sturrock (one of the most under-rated managers in modern football) but Warnock has also acheived good success at this level.

I would like to see either back at home park in place of Sheridan. I would have confidence in either of them being able to fire up this squad enough to make the playoffs.

It is surely an option- even if only until the end of the season.

IPA

Aug 26, 2012
The 'real' capital of Devon
green eyed monster":1mzlrhw5 said:
Take action now and get him in, it's our only chance of going up. No chance at the moment

Totally agree.

I can't believe some on here would turn their nose up at the thought of him coming back and even slate him.

He's a proven successful manager over many years, a big name in English football, lives locally and has a passion for the club and area which our current manager undoubtedly doesn't.

When he was publicly beating the drum for the club last summer and rumours were rife that he was going to return in one role or another a mate of mine who supports the six toes up the road said their lot were very worried at the thought of Warnock returning to Home Park as they believed this would undoubtedly be the catalyst for us to move into the ascendency again and probably jump back up a couple of divisions.

If those looking from the outside can see it then we surely need to take note.