New Kit Arrival | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

New Kit Arrival

Jan 29, 2010
Just picked up my preordered shirts and bought an extra one for my son. There is a good stock of home and away shirts available to buy but not many goalkeeping kits.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
I have a question, which I think I know the answer to but am holding out slight hope with :oops:. While I am grateful to Firebird for coughing up their hard-earned cash and kindly sponsoring the back of the shirts, I really don't like the big white sticker that it's displayed on.

I noticed on the online store, that they are using this far superior white lettering on green background...

For those who have the shirts, is there any chance at all that they've used the new and improved logo on the replicas?

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
Biggs":1x9t0ab2 said:
I have a question, which I think I know the answer to but am holding out slight hope with :oops:. While I am grateful to Firebird for coughing up their hard-earned cash and kindly sponsoring the back of the shirts, I really don't like the big white sticker that it's displayed on.

I noticed on the online store, that they are using this far superior white lettering on green background...

For those who have the shirts, is there any chance at all that they've used the new and improved logo on the replicas?

No.

Collected my away shirt and bought 2 Home ones while at Senior Greens. All have the brutal white rectangle on the back.

ping g5

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Dec 20, 2005
mongoose_jnr":7ydojutn said:
Just picked up my preordered shirts and bought an extra one for my son. There is a good stock of home and away shirts available to buy but not many goalkeeping kits.

went up today to pick up my son's goalie top that i'd pre-ordered. it was a bit small so the lady disappeared out back and came out with the larger size... there may only be a few out on display but there's plenty backstage.

Jun 20, 2009
Picked up my preordered away shirt today and no advertising at all on the back. Must have been missed off at the printers but not complaining

Mick Wing

♣️ PASALB Member
✅ Evergreen
🚑 Steve Hooper
Sep 17, 2003
pre ordered my home shirt about 3 weeks ago , got it today in the post the big red blob on the front and firebird and back :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
Quite a bit of stock in the shop this lunchtime but it will soon go. More shirts arriving dreckly.

Apr 1, 2017
Just a warning about the kids sizes...
My son is 7,quite big for his age,but we ended up having to change
To size 13-14 years!!
Other than that the kit looks great.

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
It's a material badge but ironed on, like last season.