Newport predictions | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Newport predictions

Same again for me, £5.00 on each for Plymouth win, Newport odds are via betfair app

13/1 for 3-0
25/1 for 3-2

Left both predictions to run after being 2-0 up against Northampton with 20mins to go :sad:

£45.00 down at the moment but live in hope :scarf:

Apr 5, 2008
Argyle nearly always end up losing to teams at the bottom of the league after going on a good run.

0-1 :(

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
If anyone cares to look at the current form table then this is a banker home win.I fully expect that once Argyle get out of the blocks, this will be a comfortable win.............maybe 4-1 again........

Jan 7, 2013
greenfinney":1ow577ac said:
Same again for me, £5.00 on each for Plymouth win, Newport odds are via betfair app

13/1 for 3-0
25/1 for 3-2

Left both predictions to run after being 2-0 up against Northampton with 20mins to go :sad:

£45.00 down at the moment but live in hope :scarf:
Best of luck to you, think you could be in with a good chance of getting the 3-0 up today can't see Newport scoring 2.. out of interest how are you £45 down on this bet? If you are laying out a £10 stake each game! Must be either £40 or £50 if you included the Gillingham cup game?

Ray Stidwell

Jam First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 20, 2003
Penn, near High Wycombe
oddball":2oy8o4l1 said:
If anyone cares to look at the current form table then this is a banker home win.I fully expect that once Argyle get out of the blocks, this will be a comfortable win.............maybe 4-1 again........
If anyone cares to look at/ listen to the comments on Newport's games, then their true "form" might be far better than indicated by mere results. DA has already shown that he's aware that Newport deserved more out of last Saturday's game, as has also been admitted by the Orient manager.

This could well be a stiffer test than the league table, just 4 matches into the season, suggests.

Maybe even one to break the comeback voodoo!