No programs. | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

No programs.

ChepstowGreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
♣️ SWAG Member
Jade Berrow 23/24
May 1, 2006
Kevin Pedlar":1c2yl7zf said:
Jeez. Glad to see the "I'm not happy unless I'm moaning" brigade are still around alive and kicking.

Personally I would just like to see Argyle run in the very best way possible and if that's a crime I'm guilty!

Kevin Pedlar":3qk0fu1j said:
Jeez. Glad to see the "I'm not happy unless I'm moaning" brigade are still around alive and kicking.

Geddon Kev, that Alpe D'Huez air must have gone dreckly to your head.

I would have wanted at least a teamsheet so who I see who the Reading # 8 was at the time, instead of waiting to read it on p@soti.

(Not that I bothered attending, before some smart arse points that out). :greensmile:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
When did attending ever get in the way of a good old moan.

1000's do it on a weekly basis. :lol:

If anyone wants a team sheet as a memento, I can post it to them.

Just PM me.

Jan 31, 2005
South Devon
www.pafc.co.uk
IJN":1adnepe3 said:
When did attending ever get in the way of a good old moan.

1000's do it on a weekly basis. :lol:

If anyone wants a team sheet as a memento, I can post it to them.

Just PM me.

Yep, just to add that several hundred (if not more) team sheets were printed & handed out free of charge; the club was very much alive to the fact that collectors in particular would want a momento....

Jan 31, 2005
South Devon
www.pafc.co.uk
Hi all (including those who've contacted me),

In light of the above, if you want a teamsheet from Saturday's match to add to your collection, you'll now be able to pick one up ~ free of charge ~ from the club reception (ie NOT the shop).

(Thanks to Rick!)

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Well done Rick and Jon.

:clap:

The offer still stands though, anyone want one that can't collect, I'll post them off.

We still have some money left in the Pasoti coffers and I can't think of a better way of spending some of it.

:scarf:

Jul 29, 2010
A fair salvage by the club, so credit for that... I guess.

However two points. Firstly, like the 'tarting up' of the ground, the solution to the problem is provided first by fans offering to help out. Secondly, if it takes just a Monday morning to run off a few team sheets, it would've taken just a Friday afternoon to do the same.

Getting ahead of the curve seems to be a problem sometimes for the club, prime examples being the lastminute.com booking of Reading U21 in the first place and Argyle doing nothing pro-active about sourcing the kit/training kit/leisure ware from elsewhere before the Puma deadline 'caught them by surprise'. Can we have any faith that anything pro-active is being done on that score this time round?

It's all become just a bit amateurish. It pains me to say it but it feels like we were more organised while we were in administration and didn't have a CEO overseeing operations :think:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
The club is a vital cog down and has been for a month.

Perhaps a bit of slack should be shown.

Just a thought.

Jul 29, 2010
Slack is a very appropriate word Ian :wink:

Besides, in any other professional business operation when a cog is missing the other cogs, experienced cogs, cogs that have been in operation for years should know how the machine works and 'take up the slack'.

X Isle":2r07dlbr said:
A fair salvage by the club, so credit for that... I guess.

However two points. Firstly, like the 'tarting up' of the ground, the solution to the problem is provided first by fans offering to help out. Secondly, if it takes just a Monday morning to run off a few team sheets, it would've taken just a Friday afternoon to do the same.

Getting ahead of the curve seems to be a problem sometimes for the club, prime examples being the lastminute.com booking of Reading U21 in the first place and Argyle doing nothing pro-active about sourcing the kit/training kit/leisure ware from elsewhere before the Puma deadline 'caught them by surprise'. Can we have any faith that anything pro-active is being done on that score this time round?

It's all become just a bit amateurish. It pains me to say it but it feels like we were more organised while we were in administration and didn't have a CEO overseeing operations :think:

Jon B did point out that 100's (at least) team sheets were printed and handed out. Fair play to the club for that. The issue is there were not enough. I guess Reading 3rd XI weren't expected to attract such a large crowd.

Kevin Pedlar

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Jul 28, 2010
Plymouth
Bermudian Green":5ti8n2xd said:
Kevin Pedlar":5ti8n2xd said:

Geddon Kev, that Alpe D'Huez air must have gone dreckly to your head.

I would have wanted at least a teamsheet so who I see who the Reading # 8 was at the time, instead of waiting to read it on p@soti.

(Not that I bothered attending, before some smart arse points that out). :greensmile:

Did you see me? I wasn't the one in yellow, or white !! :greensmile: