Norman Medhurst RIP | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Norman Medhurst RIP

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
Argyle STILL haven't issued a statement on the passing of Norman Medhurst.

Pretty poor in my opinion. It doesn't have to be something 'great' but an acknowledgement of respect from the club would be suitable here.

Jul 11, 2006
tiverton
Adam":26326ae0 said:

Pretty poor in my opinion. It doesn't have to be something 'great' but an acknowledgement of respect from the club would be suitable here.

I said a few days ago that this is incredibly poor on Argyles and will reflect on the club in a negative way. The fact that several days later there has still been nothing from Argyle is appalling, and shows a complete lack of respect for the work that Norman did whilst working for Argyle. Especially in light of some of the utter drivel that actually does make it into the OS.

Jul 11, 2006
tiverton
Adam":vqdbudl5 said:

I said a few days ago that this is incredibly poor on Argyles and will reflect on the club in a negative way. The fact that several days later there has still been nothing from Argyle is appalling, and shows a complete lack of respect for the work that Norman did whilst working for Argyle. Especially in light of some of the utter drivel that actually does make it into the OS.

Jan 6, 2017
Plymouth
Very sad. Norman actually treated me when I was about 19 for a knee problem. Very nice fella and offered to help me out with rehab, even though I was not remotely connected to the club at the time.

RIP Norman. Once a Pilgrim...

C

Charles Plym

Very sad .
R.I.P Norman

Shame on you argyle . Bloody disgusting!!!!!!!

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
Charles.plym":3jit6zt3 said:
Very sad .
R.I.P Norman

Shame on you argyle . Bloody disgusting!!!!!!!

Absolutely right, and it isn't the first time either, I really wonder what our comms dept. are even doing sometimes. It takes seconds to write a tweet, and not too long for a proper obituary article, if the club wants to truly cultivate a family friendly environment then actually giving a poo about ex-staff, players whatever should surely be a priority?