Notts County Predictions | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Notts County Predictions

Jul 3, 2013
Going to be dig for dig this one I think, whoever takes the most chances in a high scoring affair.

4-3 to the Greens.

Jun 8, 2014
I have a mate who wasn't sure if he was going but had to buy a ticket because if I recall correctly, he said that it wasn't pay on the day?

Leo's Grandad

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 18, 2011
Sunny Plymouth
Hoping for an entertaining 4-0 win but will settle for a scrappy 1-0 win against the run of play..

Jun 11, 2012
0-2 win (Jervis & Carey).

Tough line-up to choose. I'd go for:

-------------- McCormick -------------
Mellor - Nelson - Hartley - Sawyer
--------------- McHugh ---------------
-------- Simpson - Boateng ---------
Jervis ------------------------- Carey
----------------- Reid ----------------

Feb 14, 2015
Falmouth, Cornwall
1-2 win, should be an interesting game to watch though.

I predict about 800 GA in Nottingham.

McCormick, Mellor, Nelson, Hartley, Sawyer, Boateng, McHugh, Jervis, Carey, Tanner, Reid

Sep 2, 2015
Kingsbridge
Paven":2nmdun71 said:
Carey for Wylde is the only change for me, and keep him at left wing too. Allow Tanner to remain centrally.

Purrington's performance was as good as (if not better than) Sawyer's throughout this season, and IMO deserves a start again. Simpson was very good, as was Tanner. It would be unfair to drop either (but I'm really torn on Simpson or McHugh, very hard to pick).

I'm in agreement with this. After Tanners excellent showing in the middle it would be interesting to see a better quality of final ball from Carey out wide.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Paven":21r2w98s said:
Carey for Wylde is the only change for me, and keep him at left wing too. Allow Tanner to remain centrally.

Purrington's performance was as good as (if not better than) Sawyer's throughout this season, and IMO deserves a start again. Simpson was very good, as was Tanner. It would be unfair to drop either (but I'm really torn on Simpson or McHugh, very hard to pick).

Sawyer has been reliable all season, as well as Purrington played against Exeter there's no way he will be picked ahead of Sawyer.
Adams has already stated his intentions for McHugh, he had just come back from injury and was picked ahead of Simpson and Cox for the game against Crawley.

I can see Carey playing wide left instead of Wylde to allow Tanner to stay in the middle but why change a successful line-up, so I can see this happening during the game rather than from the start.

Carey, McHugh and Sawyer back in and Tanner, Purrington and Simpson out for me.