OI Ottawa Green! | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

OI Ottawa Green!

Oct 31, 2022
You are not the only one Mike - just the main culprit.

Commas in the up to four scorers box is OK, it is the number boxes which cause the problem.

Whilst you're giving out a few slaps on the wrist, it's an opportune time for me to apologise for my previous incorrect inputs - which were later deemed as attempted cheating.

The rules page on your website has only started working in the last few weeks and I couldn't figure out why some people had been putting 3 or 4 goal scorers, yet only predicting the 1 Argyle goal. I assumed they were listing assisters, too. When I later predicted 4 goals for Argyle and listed 8 players, my intention was to list the goal scorers and assisters.

Anyway, after receiving the asterisk of doom from you for two weeks running, I believe, I checked the rules page again and it worked. Now I understand and there shall be no further infringements!

Oct 31, 2022
Don't worry about it. I wish you had pointed out that you were having trouble with the rules page though!
I considered it a number of times, but you're a busy man. Didn't want to add to your troubles. 👍

Appreciate you running this, I enjoy it!

Reactions: Argylegames