on the telly? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

on the telly?

lipsonlad67

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 17, 2016
Deepest Lincolnshire
earl grey":25q8xd9l said:
Emeraldinho":25q8xd9l said:
earl grey":25q8xd9l said:
Doc, you and me both know I'm not going to be able to keep it quiet...I'm breaking the rules just this once and having a secret ear piece under my muff. I say let's both PB and get back to the bar quick smart
o
:shock: Is that even legal?! :lol:

I hope so, I regularly have my head in a muff, and it has been known for one to be wrapped round my wrist.

Am I reading this right? It looks like a subliminal message from a Millwall fan and what they're going to do if they come to HP next season.

Think they're known as the, ahem, bushwackers too !?! :whistle:

PutneyPete

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
♣️ PASALB Member
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
Jun 23, 2005
London (Putney)
earl grey":3v5bsmxb said:
Emeraldinho":3v5bsmxb said:
earl grey":3v5bsmxb said:
Doc, you and me both know I'm not going to be able to keep it quiet...I'm breaking the rules just this once and having a secret ear piece under my muff. I say let's both PB and get back to the bar quick smart
o
:shock: Is that even legal?! :lol:

I hope so, I regularly have my head in a muff, and it has been known for one to be wrapped round my wrist.

Ah, misty eyed from happy memories of youth and going 'muff diving' :funny:

Aug 10, 2006
um I wonder if super pompey were top if they would have been on next week, hopefully Newport will win and send the monkey hangers down.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
X Isle":ugxqlmjv said:
They'll have cameras at our game too, surely.

Sky Sports News HQ normally show the goals instantly from around the grounds as they go in. I would assume it will be the same for the L2 day.

lipsonlad67

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 17, 2016
Deepest Lincolnshire
loyal1970":2qmlfhdl said:
um I wonder if super pompey were top if they would have been on next week, hopefully Newport will win and send the monkey hangers down.

I'd say Hartlepool : Donny was chosen by Sky as both sides have still got so much to play for, Hartlepool in particular. You're going to get a reaction from both sets of supporters there whatever happens. Grimsby and Cheltenham are neither here nor there for Sky next week, they're just making up the numbers.

Even 'super Pompey' being top wouldn't have been enough for Sky to change the schedule.

Sep 23, 2005
Lundan Cabbie":16mqdu2x said:
X Isle":16mqdu2x said:
They'll have cameras at our game too, surely.

Sky Sports News HQ normally show the goals instantly from around the grounds as they go in. I would assume it will be the same for the L2 day.
Yep watched their coverage of the League 1 final day yesterday and they had instant highlights from all the important games. Can't see any reason why they wouldn't do the same for League 2.

J

Jimbowen1972

Why can't they do what they have done in previous years and televise all 3 top of the league matches via the red button. You could they choose which one you wanted to watch and flick between them as the goals go in.

Apr 20, 2004
Dorset
Jimbowen1972":1ea4af9x said:
Why can't they do what they have done in previous years and televise all 3 top of the league matches via the red button. You could they choose which one you wanted to watch and flick between them as the goals go in.

It would probably cost too much for a division that most Sky subscribers wouldn't care a toss about ..