Oscar Threlkeld? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Oscar Threlkeld?

Mar 7, 2006
On secondment in Kent
I always thought the option was agreed by both parties when the initial contract was signed.

Argyle tell OT that he has a one year contract but based on appearances etc that can becomes a two year deal if he proves himself. At the end of season one, if those clauses are met it carries over if the club wish.

I don't think (and from playing FM) the player has an option to decline.

Jul 29, 2010
That too is my understanding Adam. It is a one year deal if he doesn't play enough games, a two year deal if he does. He did so effectively in the summer he signed a two year contract.

May 8, 2011
X Isle":3m04dnuf said:
That too is my understanding Adam. It is a one year deal if he doesn't play enough games, a two year deal if he does. He did so effectively in the summer he signed a two year contract.

And for Jervis that is now a 3 year contract, having triggered another year contract.

Dec 8, 2011
George baldock out of contract best right back I've probably seen at home park when at oxford

Jul 19, 2014
Lew1988":3b177opw said:
George baldock out of contract best right back I've probably seen at home park when at oxford
I watched him play for Oxford against Millwall last season and was very impressed!
Still hope Oscar stays though.