Parkway and bar sol una merge. | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Parkway and bar sol una merge.

Steamer

✅ Evergreen
Oct 17, 2008
Essex
I have the perfect solution.
Move the Argyle up to Essex. There is a little sfadium in Chelmsford which has plenty of room to expand. It would be close to me so I can have a couple of pints n walk home. We can pick up a multitude of has been premiership loanees for next to nothing. No probs with Wags and we would be close to the centre of the known universe. Also our exiles will fill the ground boosted by the Chelmsford folk who are desperate for a league team. Wots not to like :)

Steamer":3ozkfjiv said:
I have the perfect solution.
Move the Argyle up to Essex. There is a little sfadium in Chelmsford which has plenty of room to expand. It would be close to me so I can have a couple of pints n walk home. We can pick up a multitude of has been premiership loanees for next to nothing. No probs with Wags and we would be close to the centre of the known universe. Also our exiles will fill the ground boosted by the Chelmsford folk who are desperate for a league team. Wots not to like :)
Plenty.
1. Chelmsford is not on the a38 for starters.
2. No buses. No trains(ernesettle). No planes. Basically FA.
3. End of pasalb and the forming of pseip(plymouth supporters exiled in plymouth). Nah! dont think so either.
4. Cockerneez and jannerz coming together. Nah! 200+mile gap is just about right I reckon.
5. Sooooooo many others.
As tin tin put it......next.

Feb 23, 2006
Our old friend Dan Macauley has donated Drakes Island to Plymouth Argyle,The Island will be hollowed out into a Bowled arena ,with nearby leisure facilities and Hotels as part of the deal. The bowled arena will also be used to stage major concerts as the bowl will reduce noise levels. Access to the Island will be made by buying the redundant Sydney Harbour Bridge dismantling it and reassembling it in a shorter form from the point where the old Plymouth pier used to be. There is of course the old secret tunnel that runs from West Hoe to the Island,that will be used as a service access. there is also an option of a chair lift to be built with a heliport on the site of the soon to be demolished Quality hotel site, there will also be a helipad on the island.The Island will also cater for the vast input of cruise ships visiting the city,as a duty free shopping area.
Its good the team will stay in the city boundaries,the Egrets will survive on remmants of pasties and will thrive as will Argo

graygreen":3t91zbep said:
Our old friend Dan Macauley has donated Drakes Island to Plymouth Argyle,The Island will be hollowed out into a Bowled arena ,with nearby leisure facilities and Hotels as part of the deal. The bowled arena will also be used to stage major concerts as the bowl will reduce noise levels. Access to the Island will be made by buying the redundant Sydney Harbour Bridge dismantling it and reassembling it in a shorter form from the point where the old Plymouth pier used to be. There is of course the old secret tunnel that runs from West Hoe to the Island,that will be used as a service access. there is also an option of a chair lift to be built with a heliport on the site of the soon to be demolished Quality hotel site, there will also be a helipad on the island.The Island will also cater for the vast input of cruise ships visiting the city,as a duty free shopping area.
Its good the team will stay in the city boundaries,the Egrets will survive on remmants of pasties and will thrive as will Argo
Good old desperate dan. The drakes island tradium. Sounds good.
Unfortunately one massive problem.
Shitehawks. Thousands of em. It,ll be just like chelson meadow all over again.
Especially if pasties are anywhere in their target area.
Argyle fans would spend all their time looking up for winged divebombers.
As an apprentice in the dockyard in the 70s i worked on the cranes.
On the big cantilever there used to be battalions of the pesky buggers all lining
up in formation on the jib.
poo 6" thick in places. Slight exaggeration but you get the drift.
All the old boys in there would tell us young uns how they were dead yardies come
back to poo on us all. Made us all laugh.
Thanks for the idea though.....next.