PASOTI 5-a-side team - update 6th May | Page 14 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

PASOTI 5-a-side team - update 6th May

Jul 13, 2009
LISKEARD
PL2 3DQ":1wo3lkgf said:
Those players who haven't supplied a person’s name and contact number in case of an emergency and any medical conditions you have please could you do this at the time of registration tomorrow.

Could someone give us a Brief Synopsis after the tournament?

Good luck! #teampasoti

I'll do a mini report afterwards I'll try and get some pics too I

P

Piran-Pilgrim

Will do it now #TeamPasoti blows away all teams wins the cup and all 8 get 6 month contracts with Argyle.

Jul 13, 2009
LISKEARD
PIRAN-PILGRIM":2vysdgzd said:
Will do it now #TeamPasoti blows away all teams wins the cup and all 8 get 6 month contracts with Argyle.

BREAKING NEWS:- SKY SOURCES: PIRAN-PILGRIM LINKED WITH PILGRIMS - Sheridan says deal is "Imminent" :funny:

Jul 13, 2009
LISKEARD
Right Guys, The plan tomorrow is for those that can meet up at the Brit at Midday me and the other half will be fairly easy to spot, after those who are please let me know so we know who we are waiting for.

After that down to Harpers Park the pitches down by the training ground look like the leased used and cut up. Remember WE ARE going to be playing on one of the best pitches in the country!!! Have a quick warm up and have a kickabout for a couple hours, and work out who plays where and tactics lol

Depending on how everyone feels or how bored we get we'll head up to the FES Devonport end at 4.30pm here we will meet up with those who cant make it till later. Again please let me know what sort of time to expect you My mobile number is 07958066730

After that its down to us, lets get the home dressing room, Make it ours and go out and win this thing!!!

Seriously guys lets have a laugh and live our childhood dreams. (Well mine anyway lol)

For tomorrow we are the kings of our own destiny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#teampasoti #onemoresleep #livingthedream

P

Piran-Pilgrim

Well said let's have fun and remember the day, no pressure on us all as a team, defend as a team, attack as a team, u never know which scouts will be watching, knowing my luck it will be brownies.

P

Piran-Pilgrim

LiskeardLooney":38my1pgc said:
PIRAN-PILGRIM":38my1pgc said:

BREAKING NEWS:- SKY SOURCES: PIRAN-PILGRIM LINKED WITH PILGRIMS - Sheridan says deal is "Imminent" :funny:

I am famous!!!!!

Jul 12, 2011
Mountwise Plymouth
There are a few good teams from what I've heard but at the end of the day we get to play on the HP pitch, that for me is the main thing.

If we win some games and progress then even better.

N

Newnham

At work, can't wait til 3 so i can get outta here!

#TeamPasoti :scarf: :scarf: