Pasoti man of the match polls (current overall totals) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Pasoti man of the match polls (current overall totals)

C

callum no7

Interesting to see that Tope got more than double the number of votes for 30mins than Hayes did for his entire loan spell!

Apr 1, 2009
Lundan Cabbie":39fjr8bv said:
Do PASOTI members only vote for MotM if they have watched the game?

No, quite a few vote on the basis of the radio commentary, essentially giving the commentator a block vote for his MoM. The polls are harmless fun, but fairly meaningless.

Should the polls be weighted? A MoM performance in a 4-0 defeat is much less valuable than one in a narrow win. Perhaps votes in a drawn game should be worth double, and quadrupled when we (occasionally) win. Just a thought.

Feb 21, 2011
Lundan Cabbie":2brhe0mt said:
Do PASOTI members only vote for MotM if they have watched the game?
No, but when has that ever stopped anyone having an opinion on here. Perhaps in future votes for people that watched the game should count double ;0)

Dec 3, 2005
I only vote on games I have seen 'live' but I can't say I have voted on every game.

Some games, no one deserved the effort, to press a key.

C

Cobi Budge.

Because Sheridan really decides who he is going to release going by pasoti motm polls :banghead:

Jul 6, 2011
PilgrimJosh":3h45ehom said:
Never, he loves the club and knows how much the fans love him too. Don't think he would leave plus other clubs don't want the fuss. Swindon didn't and Oxford weren't keen either.

However, as fantastic as he is, honestly an incredible keeper for us, I don't think he's the very best in this league and probably just a good keeper for League 1. Probably not Championship standard but no doubt he could get back up there in the future. Bearing in mind he wasn't playing football for a good few years..

:yawn: :yawn: me and my mate