PASOTI Numbers. | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

PASOTI Numbers.

Apr 30, 2006
I am mainly a lurker here (been on here for probably 15 years but probably only post about once a month on average) and would like to thank everyone who keeps it going. I'm always surprised when I log on at some obscure hour and see that there are 100 other people doing the same! Compared to many other fans forums (I like to browse the opponents forums when we play them) pasoti seems very well run, well balanced and well informed, with different perspectives and opinions debated and respected. Of course sometimes there are some unpleasantness but overall it feels like there is less shutting/shouting down of opinions, less picking on individuals, less expressed hostility than on some other forums, a lot of positive community stuff, and a decent balance of positivity vs negativity. And most of all a great source of information and help to exiles like me to follow the team from a distance.

So thanks again and COYG!

Edit: I see from my post that I joined in 2006 so 11 years, unless I previously browsed anonymously.

Mork

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Oct 18, 2013
Forster NSW
Soon I'm departing for Oz. Other than my two grown up children, missing Argyle is going to kill me. PASOTI is going to soften the blow. It's the first place I go for anything Argyle related. Simply superb, keep up the good work.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
2800 users on line currently

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Spion Kopter":21bu8df2 said:
I'm a recent joiner of this site and I'd like to say it's brilliant!!

It's just such a great resource to get information on all things 'Argyle'!!

My fave contributor is X Isle he is a class thinker and hits the nail on the head every time - does he really look like his avatar??? lol!! :nworthy:
You've got to be a member of his family. :)

Jan 3, 2013
This success is due to the excellent policing of the site by the MoDs, although even I have been suspended on occasion, cheers for that IJN......., at least there is no viciousness or attacks by manchildren permitted

LONG MAY IT CONTINUE

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Plus of course varying opinions are welcomed on this site, despite your claims the other day.

Anything that is child friendly and libel free is allowed on this site.

Multis are banned as soon as they are found, quietly and behind the scenes.

No Mods (or me) have any Multis, and again despite what some people say, the Mods have their different opinions about various things but they are dealt with off this forum and amicably agreed between a group of friends which is what we now are.

Harmony, fairness and user friendly, what more could anyone ask?

The numbers are going through the roof, and I have already had requests for full site sponsorship this year.

Your support is appreciated.

Just a couple of points if I may.

The biggest way to wind up the Mods is to say what Frank did the other day, opinions are allowed and if a person continues to claim the contrary, that's a sure way to end suspended.

Secondly, there are a few posters (Frank and Pedro) that continue to pick up spelling mistakes. At the moment these posts are split and pushed into a nonsense thread on Terraces, but that takes time. Please be warned, if people continue to post 'spelling corrections' they will be given a few days off, which will double each time they do it. It REALLY isn't that important in the context of a FOOTBALL forum.

Thanks for listening.

Ian

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Knarf Reprah":29jbbips said:
GreenArmy1984":29jbbips said:
IJN":29jbbips said:
He's not that famous Frank.

Save yourself.

Bastille are Famous !!!

Not Going Argyle Tomorrow as queuing up at pavilions to watch the big gig tomorrow night

Will follow Argyle on Twitter

Queueing

:whistle:

Plymouth85Green":29jbbips said:
Plymouth85Green":29jbbips said:
I am lost... so what day? Thursday or Saturday?

Read the posts above!

Well your about as much use as a chocolate tea pot really. Well done! :facepalm:

You're...... :facepalm:

:whistle:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
So you meant to say 'Oi! I have picked up spelling mistake LATELY' then Frank?

Just using you as the example to be fair, you've eased off but Pedro continues on.

As I say it pees off posters and it pees off the Mods who then have to prat around.

Just a gentle reminder to everyone what the rules are.

There's not a lot of them, but it's worth repeating now and again.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
The Liverpool fans are also impressed by the Pasoti numbers....
Been reading one of their Forums ... http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/index.php - it's a scream once you get used to the accents ... half nine tonight and there's 2500+ of their membership on it.

This should illustrate how mad they all are down there for the game - the Liverpool Replay Ticket Thread is 114 pages long

Jul 11, 2006
tiverton
Used to be a regular poster on here but don't post so often these days. Always good to keep up with all things Argyle though and see some of the old regs still using here

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Nice to see you back Sy.

:thumbs:

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Yeah how ya doing Sy, long time no speak!

Jul 11, 2006
tiverton
Thanks Andy and Monkey. The last 5 years my life has been like a rollercoaster with more downs that ups but it is what it is. Hope you are both well :)