Paul Cook " We should have won" | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Paul Cook " We should have won"

May 16, 2016
He may well be right, but once again, they didn't. I'dworry more about that.

Saying you should have won regularly just highlights the teams failures to do just that.

Dec 22, 2015
IMO I thought Pompy were by far the better side going forward in particular. I would love us to have an attacking force like they have. Bennet, Roberts, Chaplin and co were so fast getting forward they looked like causing us problems every time they came at us. We were I think mostly on the back foot.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Plymouth85Green":1o1mk2c5 said:
IMO I thought Pompy were by far the better side going forward in particular. I would love us to have an attacking force like they have. Bennet, Roberts, Chaplin and co were so fast getting forward they looked like causing us problems every time they came at us. We were I think mostly on the back foot.

2-2

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
As an Argyle fan we have got to be pleased with a point, we are still on a good run.I will be surprised if Pompey are not there or there abouts for promotion at the end of the season.

Portsmouth won the winging stakes by a mile.

May 19, 2016
What a loathsome oik Paul Cook is always setting a bad example to his players and their supporters.

At Accrington Stanley - one of Cook's previous clubs - they still refer to him as "the snake". It's not difficult to understand why.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
What's he actually done/said?

Some people are far to sensitive

Sep 29, 2013
plymouth
:funny: :funny:
IJN":2nuiqwe2 said:
Kq78Yty.jpg

TheFlyer":27ylskh8 said:
What a loathsome oik Paul Cook is always setting a bad example to his players and their supporters.

At Accrington Stanley - one of Cook's previous clubs - they still refer to him as "the snake". It's not difficult to understand why.
Never seen him interviewed, but when you read his post match comments they always seem pretty measured and calm to me. What's he actually done? Now if it were Ainsworth or Westley, who are real practitioners of the dark arts, I could understand.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
mervyn":3anpo2r7 said:
TheFlyer":3anpo2r7 said:

Never seen him interviewed, but when you read his post match comments they always seem pretty measured and calm to me. What's he actually done?
He was bang on pre and post match interviews.

May 19, 2016
Whinging, whining, complaining at everything, non-stop berating the referee, following the referee down the tunnel in his ear at half time - what an example to set to his players. No wonder they behave badly on the pitch - goading the Devonport after their first goal, supporters invading the pitch and having a go at Luke ; you may have a different opinion but mine is that the behaviour of the players and their supporters all comes from the bad example set by Cook.

Anyway, ask Accy fans why they call him "the snake". It's not my name for him; it's theirs.

Doyley43

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 21, 2006
SOUTH HAMS
I thought 2-2 was a fair result!

I predicted the score correctly, I just wish I had a bet instead of just a friendly bet with my son