Paul Squire RIP (TinTin) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Paul Squire RIP (TinTin)

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
Another I only knew through Pasoti, but what a level headed guy he seemed RIP fellow pilgrim.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Like many on here. I knew Tin Tin from the Argyle lounge where he was a frequent visitor. RIP Pilgrim...

Graham Clark

✅ Evergreen
Nov 18, 2018
So sad to hear this although I knew hevwas in very poor health. Paul was larger than life often holding court in the bay window in The Brit pre-match. Great company and a devoted fan - not least during the dark days of administration where he often took the lead in fund raising. Not many will know that he got his FA Coaching badge (B Licence equivalent) with Dario Gradi at Crystal palace - it turned we did the badge together. Little did we know we would be reunited years later. Delightfully 'old school' and certainly what now passes as woke would have irritated him beyond belief.

He would send wonderfully rambling stories from China and he was so enthusiastic about building his own bar in the Phillipines. Sadly it was never to be. He still managed to watch Argyle often in the middle of the night and would always comment, sometimes without restraint on Pasoti on team and individual performances. We had many arguments over the merits of players but many would have enjoyed his postings however offfbeat they may have been!

Paul was a good man with a kind heart and lived life to the full and was loved by all that met him. He will be missed. RIP Paul

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
Oh that's such sad news.
Condolences to you and the family John.
Graham sums up Paul brilliantly (Thanks Graham).
I look back on our pre match Bay Window chats and fun with great fondness (Add Tony Hooper for more fun and games).
Despite us both being called Paul, it was always LG and Tin Tin.
RIP Paul. Thanks for the memories.

Aug 18, 2009
Plympton
Sorry to hear this John. I remember when he used to stand with Dad and I along with others back in the day on the Mayflower terrace. He was always great company and a lovely man with a great sense of humour. RIP Paul and condolences to you and your family John.

Apr 30, 2011
RIP. Enjoyed many of his posts over the years and got to meet him in person. One of the original Bay Window Boys if my memory serves me right. Great poster and seemed a nice chap.

Dreamgreen

✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
Crikey. Another PASOTI contributor heads up to the Green Room above.
There must be some great debates up there.
RIP Paul. Our Chinese correspondent.

Feb 25, 2008
Crownhill
So sad to hear of Tin Tin's loss. Cristina and I knew him from 2006 onwards and met him a few times at various events. We aren't too far away from his Phillipines last resting place as we are in Singapore until Sunday. Great character!