Phillips and Devine | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Phillips and Devine

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Phillips was linked with a move to Sheffield United the other week

Jan 27, 2006
Yes to Devine if we play a system where he can play as an 8. But as part of a rotation of attacking players. Not our sole attacking midfield threat.

I'm not so convinced about Phillips. Clearly he's going to be good but he rarely makes it through 90min which is not good for a CB and it limits our options to change thing up from an attacking perspective. Plus he does get caught wrong side a lot and he's a bit handsy.

Reactions: oldage
Nov 21, 2012
I would definitely take Phillips back as a squad player, it's easy to forget he's still only 18 years old, so much potential and only going to get better. Not particularly bothered about a return for Devine, clearly has some quality but I think we should be looking for better.

Jan 23, 2024
While I think they have both been decent, Phillips more so than Devine, I think we are going to need better loanees next year. We won't be able to afford to buy quality championship players, so need one or two premiership players who are 'fringe' first team level, not just young prospects, in my view. Of course, we may struggle to afford even their pay.

Oct 14, 2015
I think both would’ve gained so much since they’ve been on loan at Argyle. Next season they’ll be an asset to the next club they go on loan to as obviously not ready for the Premiership yet. Yep I’d love both to come back

Reactions: Mitch