Places to eat near home park | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Places to eat near home park

Aug 24, 2011
pedro91":2y97k0jn said:
Majesticmacc":2y97k0jn said:
TinTin":2y97k0jn said:
When you get to Plan Z - post again ?

Keep the Faith :scarf:

haha thanks Tin tin, I like the look of the golden hind, how do I get there when I park opposite the ground in the housing estates?
Get a taxi

haha, will a taxi get to me! I think il drive to the ground, pick up tickets, drive back there to eat and then get down towards the ground for 6.30, should be ok for space opposite still at that point.

Olaf

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🚑 Steve Hooper
Aug 2, 2016
Park at or behind the Golden Hind. Walk to Ground. Walk back. You will beat the traffic easily.

Oct 16, 2016
Olaf":1eoljbwi said:
Park at or behind the Golden Hind. Walk to Ground. Walk back. You will beat the traffic easily.

Is right, why would anyone drive to HP from the Golden Hind? (other than being a lazy B)

Aug 24, 2011
Shankster":2th44w8k said:
Olaf":2th44w8k said:

Is right, why would anyone drive to HP from the Golden Hind? (other than being a lazy B)

Because you have no idea how to walk to the ground from there?

Oct 16, 2016
Majesticmacc":2e8hfr1w said:
Shankster":2e8hfr1w said:
Olaf":2e8hfr1w said:

Because you have no idea how to walk to the ground from there?

this fella (OP) has been to HP '100s of times.....

TBF you can hardly get lost from the golden hind (1 straight road)...I'm sure the bar staff would be able to point a finger in the direction and a half sensible person could follow said road????

Aug 24, 2011
I have been hundred's of times you cocky bugger! I just tend to go the same places and never look anywhere else. I do live 2 hours away. anyway it sound like a winner to park there and walk so I will be doing that!

Oct 16, 2016
Majesticmacc":3cm1n54d said:
I have been hundred's of times you cocky bugger! I just tend to go the same places and never look anywhere else. I do live 2 hours away. anyway it sound like a winner to park there and walk so I will be doing that!
Ha! you won't regret it, it's a 10 min walk and the Golden Hind is generally really good, The car park at the rear or back road leading to the car park will be a super place to park to get you straight onto the Parkway after the match

Mar 8, 2016
You don't know what the parkway is? You don't know where the golden hind or cherry tree is? let me know if you need any directions to the city centre or home park.

Aug 24, 2011
Shankster":m9iz2iux said:
Majesticmacc":m9iz2iux said:
Ha! you won't regret it, it's a 10 min walk and the Golden Hind is generally really good, The car park at the rear or back road leading to the car park will be a super place to park to get you straight onto the Parkway after the match

sounds perfect, thanks for that, could be a new idea for many home games, anything is better than the food at the ground!

Aug 24, 2011
Army green":3g3tvyvu said:
You don't know what the parkway is? You don't know where the golden hind or cherry tree is? let me know if you need any directions to the city centre or home park.

Haha thanks, most importantly I don't know who you are, lets keep it that way

Nov 22, 2016
Cant believe that nobody has made the obvious suggestion. Pick up an 'Ivors' at Barn park gate from the little van. There'll be a bench free somewhere on the way up the hill and bring a flask! GEDDON! :thumbup:

Georgieboy

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Mar 17, 2015
Try fish & chips at Shirlys in wolesley road home park end. Best in Plymouth!