Points needed to secure play off spot? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Points needed to secure play off spot?

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... ue-victory

Reuben Reid talks of Argyle coming top of a mini-league of five teams to secure a play-off place. Argyle, Stevenage, Northampton, Exeter and Luton.

I actually think there are six teams because the fall of Luton has opened up sixth place so I would include Newport in the mini-league, meaning we need to come first or second from six teams.

We are always one result away from dropping out of the play-off zone, for the last few weeks we've been in and out, in and out, it will come down whether we are in or out when the game stops on 2 May.

From the middle of October until the middle of January we were never out of the top seven and occupied each play-off spot from 4th to 7th.

Since the turn of 2015 we've been in the play-off zone for 8 games (or results) and out of it for 8 games. Nip and tuck until the wheel stops turning.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
I just hope it's done and dusted before Shrewsbury on the final day.

Dec 3, 2005
We have 7 games left - over the last 7 games we have gained 8 points.

So hopefully we will do slightly better then that :)

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
djg145":z95vc585 said:
We have 7 games left - over the last 7 games we have gained 8 points.

So hopefully we will do slightly better then that :)

In the previous seven games before that sequence we picked up 13 points. Swings and roundabouts, we never know which Argyle team will turn up for each game or even for each half.