Pompey announce tkt details | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Pompey announce tkt details

Jul 19, 2011
Oxford
nick_PASTIE":2882r2bi said:
http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/League-play-offs-does-work-Plymouth-Argyle/story-29198508-detail/story.html

Herald suggests match between 5th and 6th will be Saturday 14th 7.30pm and Wednesday 18th 7.45pm

I hope so as my final ever Uni exam is on the 16th. Would love to get to at least one of the playoff games.

meetoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jul 29, 2010
oddball":2o470pck said:
portsmouth ticket lines will be staffed by forty specially trained ticket personnel...well thats 39 more than argyle then...
So you're assuming the sole Argyle staff member is specially trained then?

Jan 4, 2011
I recall last year we needed to keep tickets from the last game of the season to guarantee a play off ticket. Any news on this? Would also boost attendance for a game against Hartlepool of limited importance (basically playing for home or away first v pompey)

Dec 3, 2005
Any sort of news about tickets from Argyle WOULD be a good idea.

If they plan to have tickets studs from the Hartlepool game, it might be a good idea to TELL people, so they can sort themselves out to go on Saturday.

Argyle always seem to be in a secret society lol

Dec 3, 2005
So, we will be Match B for definate - due to not being able to finish in 4th position

If we finish ABOVE Pompey we will be AWAY in the 1st Leg on the 14th May (Saturday) kick off at 19:30 (7:30pm)

With the second leg at HOME on the 18th May (Wednesday) kick off at 19:45 (7:45pm)

If we finish BELOW Pompey we will be HOME on the 14th May and AWAY on the 18th May.

With the FINAL at Wembley on the 30th May (Monday) with the kick off at 15:00 (3pm)

Easy :)

Dec 20, 2011
Crikey! That's Bank Holiday Monday.

Hope we do not get a repeat of the journey to Morecombe, assuming that we get through to the final.

I must admit I am feeling a bit pessimistic, but who knows?

:sigh:

P

Positively Green

Just taken this directly from the Pompey link:

: If Pompey finish in fifth position, they will be at home in the second leg, which will either be played on Sunday, May 15 (6pm kick-off) or Wednesday, May 18 (7.45pm kick-off).

If they finish in sixth position, the Blues will be at home in the first leg, which will take place either on Thursday, May 12 (7.45pm kick-off) or Saturday, May 14 (7.30pm kick-off).

Is it just me or does this not make sense?

:problem:

Ed

Dec 1, 2008
It seems from what Portsmouth say that which tie is match A and which is match B hasn't been decided yet, apparently it's not 4th vs 7th as A and 5th vs 6th as B, presumably Sky will decide which match they want to show when and that'll determine which pair of dates we're given and our league position will set the rest.

Dec 3, 2005
Well unless they are changing the system that as been in use since play-offs started, it as always been the team in 4th place and 7th will be game A and the 5th and 6th team game B.