Pompey tickets on sale 15 April | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Pompey tickets on sale 15 April

Jul 12, 2011
Mountwise Plymouth
LG":2ewfxvbz said:
No free coaches organised for this year then? :lol:
Don't think there will be anything riding on this, but pride.
And it's always nice to beat Pompey :thumbs:

Doubt it mate but I am always willing to help sort them again when/if the time comes. Kept me busy the last few times but strangely enjoyed doing it

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
Glynn":3f4n5vy8 said:
LG":3f4n5vy8 said:
No free coaches organised for this year then? :lol:
Don't think there will be anything riding on this, but pride.
And it's always nice to beat Pompey :thumbs:

Doubt it mate but I am always willing to help sort them again when/if the time comes. Kept me busy the last few times but strangely enjoyed doing it
Good man.
You did a fine job.

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
Just got mine online, quite happy they do a concession for 17-22 year olds, I get a fiver off! Whoop whoop. I see Brizzle Rovers are taking 2,000 with them for their match.

C

Cobi Budge.

Something I can't stand about Pompey and their fans (probably something to do with constantly being in financia. sh*t and expecting everyone to sympathise every time until they get bailed ou), give me Southampton anyday, hope we thrash them.

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
Not sure how many Pompey fans you know Cobi but I'd imagine most of them are more sick and tired of them going into financial poo than you are.

Jul 30, 2013
The Wicked Westcountry
I hope there's nothing riding on this game.

Not going up as I have a cup final at Home Park on the same day.

It gets moved if we get into the play offs.. I have a feeling we just wouldn't do well in the play-offs anyway so would love the chance to play at Home Park, it's like Wembley to a local youth side..

C

Cobi Budge.

Liam Vercoe":2137t8pm said:
Not sure how many Pompey fans you know Cobi but I'd imagine most of them are more sick and tired of them going into financial poo than you are.

Perhaps but they certainly milk it, the constant boasting about stadium and fanbase is also irritating, makes me laugh how they assumed theyd walk the league :lol:

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
Cobi Budge.":1x8lrniz said:
Liam Vercoe":1x8lrniz said:

Perhaps but they certainly milk it, the constant boasting about stadium and fanbase is also irritating, makes me laugh how they assumed theyd walk the league :lol:

Tbf if we had their fanbase and stadium I'd be boasting about it too.

Edit: Well, maybe not the stadium, it's a bit of a dive by all accounts.

Dec 20, 2011
Gasheads have taken 2500 to Fratton park according to Jeff Stelling and commentators on Soccer Saturday just then.

Could be an interesting match. Pompey one up at the moment.

Aug 10, 2006
John Eldridge":36i6ek32 said:
Gasheads have taken 2500 to Fratton park according to Jeff Stelling and commentators on Soccer Saturday just then.

Could be an interesting match. Pompey one up at the moment.
pity they dint take same to plymuf init.