Portcullis Podcast with Simon Hallett. | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Portcullis Podcast with Simon Hallett.

Jon with no H

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 6, 2023
Bolton
I'm 20 minutes in and think this may be the first time I have seen/listened to a podcast with Simon on it that isn't going to result in me buying any books immediately afterwards....unless he mentions one in the next 16 minutes!

Reactions: Keith Whitfield

CarolinaGreen

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
Jun 10, 2006
Raleigh, North Carolina
He's right about the beer prices. Not matter what the event over here, even college level, you're paying $20 for a beer, and people are lining up for it. I pulled out a pair of shorts I quite liked at a college sports store, and it was $140. Madness.

• Wow
Reactions: Martin Thomas

Graham Clark

✅ Evergreen
Nov 18, 2018
Get in touch with Trevor about your will Jon. :)
Portcullis sorted out our wills and Power of Attorneys. Very professional and with empathy plus a discount. Well done Trevor for such a relaxed interview that revealed one or two interesting pointers to the recruitment of the Head Coath - definitely a lesson learnt. Will have to fully embrace the ‘One Argyle’ culture.

Oct 10, 2018
Yes this was a interesting interview, SH is always interesting to listen to, he is very astute with his wording and shows good humour.

Definitely sounds like he genuinely considers the fans, and the culture of the club above anything else.

What I took from this is argyle are unlikely to approach an head coach or manager in an existing contract. Secondly Argyle are very focused on the personality and direction of an applicants ambitions.

This means a very specific type of head coach, and possibly an assistant looking for a step up.

Reactions: David Doidge
Apr 2, 2024
Anyone notice the almost throwaway comment from SH at the regarding what Nikki Errington said to him about how busy the ticket office was……