Potential Shopping List | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Potential Shopping List

Nov 22, 2006
I would say the number 9 has been left alone for a reason, would think another striker will be here before the season starts can't wait to see who

Feb 8, 2005
No number nine suggests to me that Adams' first and second and maybe third choice has not been very accommodating and is not here by preseason.

I suspect that the occupant of the number nine shirt will be one of the two loans that we will get in nearer to the start of the season, possibly a striker surplus to requirements or even a youngster, maybe.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
jimsing":3a17t82a said:
No number nine suggests to me that Adams' first and second and maybe third choice has not been very accommodating and is not here by preseason.

I suspect that the occupant of the number nine shirt will be one of the two loans that we will get in nearer to the start of the season, possibly a striker surplus to requirements or even a youngster, maybe.

Or people are waiting until their contracts expire whilst considering all options.

Apr 4, 2015
DartingtonPilgrim":3nzils5c said:
freddie2greens":3nzils5c said:
i would like another striker, im hearing rumours about possible discussions with one as well which sounded very promising.

Tell us more , any names ?
its been mentioned before but ive heard whispers about rickie lambert.

Jan 2, 2006
Jayden Stockley was rumoured earlier in the close season but that one seems to have disappeared? Did he sign for someone else?

So Derek says 2 more to come.

Obviously we need another striker but what about the other one?

We seem well covered in most positions...

Right back or centre midfield? Depending on where Derek sees Oscar's long term future?

Jul 3, 2013
freddie2greens":1mw02xnj said:
DartingtonPilgrim":1mw02xnj said:
freddie2greens":1mw02xnj said:
i would like another striker, im hearing rumours about possible discussions with one as well which sounded very promising.

Tell us more , any names ?
its been mentioned before but ive heard whispers about rickie lambert.

A certain someone from Wycombe byvany chance ....?

Nov 22, 2006
Stiffler":23m9pn54 said:
Scott Kashket

This would be the kind of signing I would love to see us making but with a large fee being involved I can't ever see this one happening

Jul 29, 2012
I think it will be 2 strikers although I guess there might be another keeper as we only have 2 I think ?

Jul 12, 2011
Mountwise Plymouth
1 striker and 1 goalkeeper for me.

With they style we play we can only play 1 striker at a time so having 4 would be a waste and we have a lot of other attacking options now.

Regarding the keeper with the new rulings about emergency loans etc we will need 3 unless we have a very capable youth keeper.

Jul 2, 2014
Definitely a keeper. Would not be surprised if it were a youngster from a big club who stays at his home club for training until we might need him.