Reading number 8. | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Reading number 8.

May 22, 2006
greengiant1886":22knouog said:
Sounds like you mean Aaron Kuhl, who I think is an England under 19.

His dad is the Reading U21 coach (ex pro, who missed pen for Pompey in cup semi v Liverpool. He has already played six league games and two cup games for Reading.

Jul 29, 2010
T'was the same when Ollie Lee signed last season, I remember seeing his dad play....for Charlton :shock:

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
Personally, I liked the look of heir number 16 thought he was excellent.

Mar 23, 2008
John_Doe":os7s47ne said:
Deacster":os7s47ne said:
Green_White_Landrake":os7s47ne said:
The above makes very little sense.
Ah bless next time I'll draw you a picture.
:lol: nearly spat my coffee out. Great ripost. :funny:

I knew exactly what you meant. When you see the surname you think 'surely he cant still be playing' then you realise how old you are!
Haha glad you did, wasn't a difficult conundrum! Interesting whether the sons are better or worse than their dad, Kuhl I would think will play at a higher level than his dad, time will tell. As for X isle's example, Rob Lee in his prime or Olly Lee?? That said the other brother plays for West Ham (Elliott I believe) and looks more his fathers standard.

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
We have a habit of signing the poo one of the family too !!

Sam Shilton, Blair Sturrock, Dave Regis, Neville Chamberlain to name a few ! Can anyone add anymore?

Mar 23, 2008
Exeter had a whole team of rubbish siblings......Leon Braithwaite, John Sharpe and Chistian Daillys brother (can't remember his name). Talk about the poor relations!