Referee | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Referee

Jun 23, 2011
Plymouth
I thought he was OK by league 2 standards! I have long since given up expecting to see officials with good eyesight and normal synaptic functions.

Jul 23, 2008
St.Austell
Normally I wouldn't be as harsh on refs but he nearly cost us the game today. The Jervis non-pen was 100% a foul and some of the yellows he showed were way too harsh.

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
Also being completely useless and getting in Boateng's way which almost lead to Crawley scoring. Terrible ref, how the hell he's reffed in the Premier League I'll never know.

Sep 23, 2014
plymouth
Pottypilgrim":3k8veqic said:
Thought that was the best display from a ref so far at Home Park. Tried to let the game flow and, imo, was spot on with all the yellow cards. I thought he might have bottled/missed the Jervis penalty appeal but to be fair I couldn't see properly from where I was sitting. As Jake didn't really make a song and dance of it I assume it was the correct call.
Are you sure you could see at all ?

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Wagga_Wagga":33j4mc1f said:
Pogleswoody":33j4mc1f said:
Wagga_Wagga":33j4mc1f said:
It's hard to believe he's a Premier League referee. I've seen better refs down here this season.

He isn't a Premier League referee. Didn't look like a Division Two ref either today.

Jervis brought down was a penalty 101 out of a hundred!!

His response to any challenge which ended up with someone on the floor was a yellow card. Not every 'clash' in a game should be a booking, shirley! :facepalm:

??

He refereed in the premier league last month.

http://m.premierleague.com/content/prem ... atchWeek=6

I didn't mean that! I meant: 'He ISN'T a Premier League referee'!! :furious:
geddit? :think:

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
There have been times in the past when I have not been impressed by Madley's refereeing performance at Home Park, but nevertheless he seems to be making a relaxed fist of performing at Premiership level. Assessors must take different views from us mere spectators.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
GreenMatt":qz377o7z said:
Normally I wouldn't be as harsh on refs but he nearly cost us the game today. The Jervis non-pen was 100% a foul and some of the yellows he showed were way too harsh.
It's funny how we all view it differently. I was sat near the front of the Devonport and I thought it was 100% not a foul. :)

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Keepitgreen":105l98j0 said:
GreenMatt":105l98j0 said:
It's funny how we all view it differently. I was sat near the front of the Devonport and I thought it was 100% not a foul. :)

Tell me: Did the defender play the ball with his right foot or his left foot? :think:

Lousy Pint

Jam First
Sep 23, 2005
Milano
pilgrimB173":1gax5qw2 said:
Roger Milford was the assessor. He was a regular here years ago and very good if memory serves.

Milford was, if memory serves me too, always very good. Let the game flow and refereed with a smile on his face (he could be strict when he needed to be mind). His obvious passion for the game rubbed off on both players and crowd.

Best ref ever, imho.

Jan 3, 2013
demportdave Typical of a youngster who was Refereeing when he should have been playing to get experience from the other side.[/quote said:
Spot on, referees are failed footballers or the class wimps who couldn't get into the school team

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Lousy_Pint":hi8beczo said:
pilgrimB173":hi8beczo said:
Roger Milford was the assessor. He was a regular here years ago and very good if memory serves.

Milford was, if memory serves me too, always very good. Let the game flow and refereed with a smile on his face (he could be strict when he needed to be mind). His obvious passion for the game rubbed off on both players and crowd.

Best ref ever, imho.

I seem to recall the guy with a boho hairstyle too. I hope I am correct?

Jun 18, 2015
Stuart Atwell has always been a bit of a garbage ref how he became a premier league ref was beyond me. Wasnt he the one who gave that ghost watford goal too. Awful ref

Sep 29, 2013
plymouth
Roger Milford was always an excellent ref down here, he always seemed to try and enjoy the game and was very fair. During the same era we used to get a Mr Singh from Bristol, he was truly awful , as soon as you saw his name in the programme you knew it was going to be dodgy getting a result