Reflections on the 2016/17 Promotion season | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Reflections on the 2016/17 Promotion season

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Relieved when we clinched promotion to get out of this league, the majority of the home games were to say the least abysmal most of the games we won we had the luck, hopefully next season we can make HP a fortress and keep the good away form going.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
the term fortress argyle was penned many years ago when we had formidable home form season after season.... home park this season has been more like a sweetshop with I think 7 home defeats....its the home form which brings in the crowds and the revenue..... and something that needs to improve next season......

Apr 4, 2015
its been a really entertaining season with loads of ups and downs but promotion makes it all worthwhile. worst moments were barnet, orient. notts county and blackpool. best were donny home and away, pompey last minute goal, liverpool and newport obviously. Due to me having a young family i only get to 2/3 away games per season even though im a season tkt holder which really made the home form seem even worse. I hope da sorts out the home form cos we will struggle if we lose 7 at home next year.