Relegation odds | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Relegation odds

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Is there a points deduction for Swansea in the offing?

• Haha
Reactions: Lundan Cabbie

West Norwood Green

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 3, 2004
You lay instead of back (if it’s an exchange bookie that allowed it) In effect you are betting against their relegation

I spotted the short Swansea odds on another site last week but then it changed and they were out of the betting picture. It’s either an error, or there are whispers of a points deduction that haven’t seeped through to the masses

CarolinaGreen

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
Jun 10, 2006
Raleigh, North Carolina
Surprised we’re not favourites to go down, but unless you’re not familiar with how Norwich will likely field a weak squad, and their away form, and then Hull chasing a playoff spot and scoring goals for fun, it probably looks like we’re in much better shape. Still, putting serious money on a Championship result this year must be like playing with fire.

Aug 7, 2012
The only "dead cert" this season was games involving us ending up with Both team to score. This was before January.

Oct 14, 2015
Surprised we’re not favourites to go down, but unless you’re not familiar with how Norwich will likely field a weak squad, and their away form, and then Hull chasing a playoff spot and scoring goals for fun, it probably looks like we’re in much better shape. Still, putting serious money on a Championship result this year must be like playing with fire.
Norwich away form isn’t as bad as you think, I don’t think they’ll play a weaken team, Birminghams home form isn’t that great and they need to win as a draw is no good. That’s why we are not favourites to go down. As I said in enough thread I’d rather be in our shoes than their shoes

Jul 12, 2016
Norwich away form isn’t as bad as you think, I don’t think they’ll play a weaken team, Birminghams home form isn’t that great and they need to win as a draw is no good. That’s why we are not favourites to go down. As I said in enough thread I’d rather be in our shoes than their shoes
The major difference between us and Birmingham at the moment is that they are capable of scoring goals.

robin

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 4, 2011
i have, stuck 30 quid on at 8/1 before Millwall. If we stay up im happy... if we go down then that can fund my night of depression on the beers.
I think us and Birmingham will lose so we’ll scrape in. That would be a decent amount of beers by the way. Impressed!