Rest In Peace, FalmouthGreen | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Rest In Peace, FalmouthGreen

Jan 13, 2023
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to write a quick post to let you all know that my grandad, Mel, known on PASOTI as 'falmouthgreen', sadly passed away last week after a long battle with cancer.

Before his illness, grandad was a season ticket holder in Block 11 of the Lyndhurst Stand and would drive up from Falmouth to catch the Roselyn coach from St Blazey to Home Park.

I know a few people from the coach were on PASOTI, so I hope you guys see this post. RIP Grandad 💚

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
That's so sad. RIP Pilgrim.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
RIP Mel. Our thoughts are with his family and friends.

Dec 23, 2005
As a fellow Falmouthian now living in Scarborough, I am so sorry for your loss. I never had the privilege of meeting your Granddad. My thoughts are with you and your family :cry:

Jul 10, 2022
this is really sad news I knew Mel really well and we travelled on the Roselyn coach together for over 20 years quite a few of us used to sit at the back and have a lot of fun a lot of good memories. Mel was a long standing supporter who started going just after the war. may I send my heartfelt condolences to his wife and family. God bless you Mel.

Jul 12, 2016
Lovely chap who was a regular supporter until his health deteriorated. Come rain or shine drove with his mate from Falmouth to St Austell to catch the Roselyn coach.R.I.P. Falmouth Green.