Ri off Argyle | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Ri off Argyle

• Thread starter Cult Of Personality
  • Start date
Mar 27, 2013
BIDEFORD NORTH DEVON
Excellent Edition of The Pilgrim on Saturday vs Crewe

Well worth £5 - packed with lovely photos of Argyle winning promotion

Collectors Item

Priceless !!!! :scarf:

Ps just pre ordered Grimsby Away Programme

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Cult Of Personality":2blhwqrh said:
So a general complaint about the price of the programme which all season has been 3 quid and I am given the cock of the week banner... I see bullying is alive and well on pasoti.... Very disappointed

You 'earned' it for the post before that one!

'Bullying' - Oh dear! You taking instructions from the mother ship?

:wave:

You are right though, you've got the wrong JannerBanner.

How's this one? :scarf:

Feb 2, 2007
Wow! Just wow.

Affordability is in the eye of the beholder and the facts of the bank balance.

First programme I have bought in ages and probably last for a while. I bought it to thank the club and as a memento of the first promotion since I moved to Ex*ter (doh- ten years ago) and to recognise the brilliant efforts of the programme producers, who need to be paid- I will foresake at least one hot beverage from a high street vendor to balance it up.

Any club needs to balance the books and cash in on success Mr Cult, and I will assume that you will move your allegiance to somewhere on lower budgets and less success, such as Parkway or Torquay as prices will only go up the further up the pyramid we go. Sorry.

Jan 3, 2013
GreenArmy1984":3997cxto said:

Collectors Item

Why not buy it at the match ? :whistle:

Mar 27, 2013
BIDEFORD NORTH DEVON
Knarf Reprah":mkbgxmv1 said:
GreenArmy1984":mkbgxmv1 said:

Collectors Item

Why not buy it at the match ? :whistle:

Dear Frank

Sorry I can't attend Grimsby Away as I am back to work

So I ordered a match programme for my collection

Hope that's ok

Enjoy your Away day at Grimsby

Paul :scarf:

Aug 2, 2011
Cult Of Personality":wlj7q1nw said:
5 quid for a programme.... Argyle are becoming what I feared under Brent..

First of all how do you know this was a decision taken by James Brent , secondly if you do not like it do not buy it and thirdly you are typical of a very small group of individuals who have nothing better to do with their spare time than kick the man who saved the club. Why not support Exeter if all you can do is knock PAFC.

Jul 29, 2010
I sense there are a group of fans who nailed their colours to the anti James Brent mast early doors and are too stubborn to change their minds, even open their minds to the idea that he may not actually be the antichrist.

Anything, absolutely anything they can pin up as being even remotely negative, real, perceived or entirely manufactured they'll seize on as evidence that they were right.

Well that's five years of upward progress, one for every pound of a bumper promotion celebrating special programme...

...James Brent, what a bleddy bazaard, grrrr :furious:

:funny:

Feb 26, 2012
Ivybridge
To be fair I was little bit taken aback when I handed over my fiver on Saturday and no change came back the other way, but then I guess the cost of an extra 15 or 16 pages of additional content have to be covered. Delighted to have the Newport and Crewe programmes in my collection--will no doubt bring back some great memories in years to come.

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
HC Green":3cwg6o9a said:
Cult Of Personality":3cwg6o9a said:
5 quid for a programme.... Argyle are becoming what I feared under Brent..

What did you fear?

This should be good.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Programmes have virtually become full on book publications these days. Staples are nearly a thing of the past. Anyone collecting them must need four times the storage space. As a one off special a fiver is okay, however I can see this price being the norm before too long.

May 16, 2016
I stopped buying them as the print is just too darn small for me. However, £5 for a promotion special is expected.