RIP Kiam Cummins | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

RIP Kiam Cummins

AWC

Feb 26, 2008
I would like to share the sudden and tragic passing of my dear friend, and friend to many of the Green Army, Kiam Cummins, aged 22.

Kiam is a season ticket holder in the Mayflower, and over the years attended many away games with his fellow greens. His kind and caring nature was welcomed and embraced by all that knew him.

Supporting Argyle & following The Green Army was one of his many loves for the world.

He will be sadly missed. RIP Pilgrim. I’ll always love you mate.

I have contacted the club for a message on the screen (awaiting a reply) and would welcome an applause in the 22nd minute of tomorrow’s game for him please, fellow greens. Thank you.

Funeral details to follow.

IMG_1417.jpeg

6f7a646e-95a9-4626-8d75-32bebc9e353f.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

RJC

Sep 19, 2023
In bits.

Absolutely gutted to lose you so young Kiam, such a character. Especially at away games. Argyle simply will not be the same without you, before / during and after.

RIP brother.

Once a pilgrim, always a pilgrim 💚🕊️

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Such as news and just couldn't believe the news when your dad told me.

22 years old. :cry:

Ad astra Kiam.

Reactions: RJC

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Oh dear, that’s desperately sad. Really sorry to hear that.

Dec 3, 2005
Such sad news, I didn't know Kiam, but he sounds like an amazing young man, 22 Years old, that is too young to be taken away from his family & friends.
Condolences to his family & friends.

earl grey

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 26, 2011
I have never met Kiam but his sister is one of my favourite people in this world, his loss will be huge to all that knew him. Rest in peace.

Last edited: