Rumour spreading on Social Media (replay sold out?) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Rumour spreading on Social Media (replay sold out?)

May 21, 2010
taunton
Got through to ticket master and was told the game was sold out. Good business for Ticketmaster and mobile phone company on the phone call fees. Looks like lots of regulars are going to dip out to the plastic supporters.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
This fuxking STINKS

StroudGreen

♣️ PASTA Member
Dec 27, 2010
Stroud
Like many it looks like it's going to be the pub for me to watch the game next Wednesday, but I accept the club is doing the best it can in almost impossible exceptional circumstances, in which it has absolutely no chance of keeping everybody happy. In many respects just happy that this "circus" will be over next Thursday and things will be back to normal and can't wait to see the boys at Cheltenham and against Blackpool at HP the following week. :scarf:

Sep 13, 2003
Hopefully Argyle won't be playing Blackpool on the 28th eh Stroud? ;)

(Mind you, Blackpool still have a cup replay of their own to play too)

Aug 5, 2016
Disgraceful treatment of Season Ticket holders here Argyle.

You may find some will not be renewed in disgust next season.

What a way to treat your loyal supporters, I mean customers.

But as Simon Hallett says, make sure you welcome all the new faces with open arms. Don't start conversations like 'where have you been all season mate?' when you find a stranger in your family member or friend's season ticket seat. They might get the wrong impression and not come back, which would have nothing to do with the fact the opposition is Stevenage and not Liverpool anymore.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Are you suggesting that ST holders' tickets have not been held until Sunday?

There is no evidence of that; other than the suggestion of an occasional error.

Trev501

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 3, 2006
Dolores (Alicante) Spain
davie nine":4w74n8tx said:
Are you suggesting that ST holders' tickets have not been held until Sunday?

There is no evidence of that; other than the suggestion of an occasional error.
I'm sure Knibbsworth will come back and apologise if he is wrong..

Jan 8, 2006
I am sick and tired of the Moaning Minnie brigade who complain they cannot get at a ticket. The ticket allocation has largely gone to green and white members. The word members is important, these are people who have put their hands in their pockets and stumped up money in advance for our club. I am sorry if non-members feel aggrieved by this but they had the opportunity to support our club. For those individuals who are not able to attend every home game or sufficient funds there is the white membership. This is a fraction of the price of a season ticket and gives you 6 home games per season. This is a fantastic scheme for those groups I have just mentioned. It gives you the right to be treated as a member and given priority. Our club does not need fans (if you can call them that) that come out of the woodwork once in a blue moon when Argyle have a big game, and then moan when they cannot get a ticket. I am sorry if you happened to attend the Santos game in the early 70s and cant get a ticket, but dont blame our club for that, the blame lies with yourself.

Oct 31, 2015
nick623":2vvuuadz said:
I am sick and tired of the Moaning Minnie brigade who complain they cannot get at a ticket. The ticket allocation has largely gone to green and white members. The word members is important, these are people who have put their hands in their pockets and stumped up money in advance for our club. I am sorry if non-members feel aggrieved by this but they had the opportunity to support our club. For those individuals who are not able to attend every home game or sufficient funds there is the white membership. This is a fraction of the price of a season ticket and gives you 6 home games per season. This is a fantastic scheme for those groups I have just mentioned. It gives you the right to be treated as a member and given priority. Our club does not need fans (if you can call them that) that come out of the woodwork once in a blue moon when Argyle have a big game, and then moan when they cannot get a ticket. I am sorry if you happened to attend the Santos game in the early 70s and cant get a ticket, but dont blame our club for that, the blame lies with yourself.

Hear hear!!!! The amount of plastics and green criticisers in the this city who have asked me if I could get a ticket is beyond a joke. I told all of them to get a green membership in the summer and take a chance.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
...or they can spend £117 a year with the chance of winning weekly £10, monthly £500 and annual £12,000 prizes and have the same rights as a white member.

Apr 28, 2013
It's important to remember that people have lives outside of football, even if Argyle means hell of a lot to them! Everyone needs to realise that Plymouth is far away from London, where a lot of people go to university and have careers! Some people are making it out like if you aren't a member this year, the other 10 years you were is just irrelevant, and you're 'plastic'...

Gloucester Green

Cream First
♣️ Shire Greens
Sep 18, 2010
Gloucester
davie nine":1j2g14ei said:
...or they can spend £117 a year with the chance of winning weekly £10, monthly £500 and annual £12,000 prizes and have the same rights as a white member.

Then pay on the gate opposed to being a white member for the same price and having 6 games pre paid for