Ryan Brunt | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Ryan Brunt

lien60

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jun 16, 2006
plymouth
Sorry to see him goal scored some important goals for us. Good luck Ryan with where ever you go

Mar 23, 2008
Ole Ole. Ole Ole, Ryan Brunt Burnt Brunt! Best of luck and thank you for your whole hearted performances.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
I am confused. Surely, because of his injury last season no-one will offer him a contract without a trial first which is what DA has offered. It should then follow that if he successfully trials and shows his injuries are behind him then he would be offered a contract the same as at any club willing to give him that trial. It should also follow for him surely that the contract he would have been offered at league 1 Argyle would be better than league 2 Exeter for example.

I do wonder if his best bet would have been to prove his fitness before cutting his nose off but I wish him well. The few times I saw him he looked like he really cared.

Mar 7, 2006
On secondment in Kent
Depends who else has shown an interest ATG.

I guess if DA has his striking options sorted and told RB of this, then whilst PAFC offers a ground for him to gain fitness, who is going to see his progress? Lets say for example that Yeovil have offered him the chance to train with them, this would be a better option for him as a contract could materialise. Sounds like at Plymouth a contract is not going to happen regardless of his fitness levels during/after pre-season

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Ade the green":waiqo75v said:
no-one will offer him a contract without a trial first which is what DA has offered. It should then follow that if he successfully trials and shows his injuries are behind him then he would be offered a contract the same as at any club willing to give him that trial.
He said he was told there would be no contract at Argyle for him at the end of the trial.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Argy1e":1tggnhuj said:
Ade the green":1tggnhuj said:
no-one will offer him a contract without a trial first which is what DA has offered. It should then follow that if he successfully trials and shows his injuries are behind him then he would be offered a contract the same as at any club willing to give him that trial.
He said he was told there would be no contract at Argyle for him at the end of the trial.

Fair enough and that's why I was confused. Unless the only thing DA has offered him was a chance to prove his fitness which they'd then help him to get that information out to other potential clubs. I guess he's looking at clubs like Exeter that will trial him with a view to give a contract but still not guaranteed.

Aug 30, 2016
Peverell
A classy farewell from a classy guy and I'm sorry to see him go. If we could field eleven players with his level of commitment to the cause we'd be damned hard to beat.
All the best for the future, Ryan, wherever that may take you. :scarf:

Sep 21, 2003
Peverell
Dignity personified throughout his Argyle career, some excellent performances and a fair few goals. If only professional football had more of his ilk. I hope he goes on to have a great career.

Dec 21, 2010
Yes indeed. A class act, on and off the pitch, with a very supportive family. Good luck big fella !

Apr 30, 2011
Ade the green":1ii5dycy said:
I am confused. Surely, because of his injury last season no-one will offer him a contract without a trial first which is what DA has offered. It should then follow that if he successfully trials and shows his injuries are behind him then he would be offered a contract the same as at any club willing to give him that trial. It should also follow for him surely that the contract he would have been offered at league 1 Argyle would be better than league 2 Exeter for example.

I do wonder if his best bet would have been to prove his fitness before cutting his nose off but I wish him well. The few times I saw him he looked like he really cared.

I think he may see trying to get a contract with us as a bit of a gamble. If he wasn't going to get offered one by us he may be missing out on trials with other clubs more likely to offer a contract. Sorry to see him go, if he can get fit I think he is a decent L1 striker but certainly a good signing for any L2 club.

Good luck Brunty.