Sarcevic and Sokolik | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Sarcevic and Sokolik

Aug 11, 2013
Sarcevic has flattered to deceive this season. Runs around like a headless chicken most of the time and hasn't contributed much. Looks like an imposter compared to last years Sarcevic?

The last game he came on in, we were in a great position in injury time, pressing in the Lindy Demport corner and he completely fluffed it, giving away possession and the game was gone. Walked off and didn't acknowledge the fanbase. Went further down in my estimation after that.

I'm not sure its the step up either - perhaps its an injury as some have speculated? Looks a yard short at this level certainly and not one I'd keep for next year on current form

Dec 23, 2010
Plymouth
arrythewurzel":38jxiw6h said:
Sarcevic has flattered to deceive this season. Runs around like a headless chicken most of the time and hasn't contributed much. Looks like an imposter compared to last years Sarcevic?

The last game he came on in, we were in a great position in injury time, pressing in the Lindy Demport corner and he completely fluffed it, giving away possession and the game was gone. Walked off and didn't acknowledge the fanbase. Went further down in my estimation after that.

I'm not sure its the step up either - perhaps its an injury as some have speculated? Looks a yard short at this level certainly and not one I'd keep for next year on current form

The last game he came on in he put in a very good shift to ensure we beat Bradford 1-0. He's a decent player. Playing alongside Jamie Ness at the start of the season didn't help him.

Oct 14, 2015
He's one of those guys who appears unfit because of the way he is built, I don't imagine he is unfit for one minute but if he's having a bit of a shocker then it's easy for fans to say "he's not fit"

Been sent off twice now this season which isn't helpful to himself or the team so maybe his frustration at not performing to the level expected of him is taking its toll..

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Welwyn Pilgrim":1a77utve said:
He's one of those guys who appears unfit because of the way he is built, I don't imagine he is unfit for one minute but if he's having a bit of a shocker then it's easy for fans to say "he's not fit"

Been sent off twice now this season which isn't helpful to himself or the team so maybe his frustration at not performing to the level expected of him is taking its toll..
Twice? Only Scunthorpe wasn't it.

Dec 20, 2011
Keepitgreen":1zmwd1y7 said:
Welwyn Pilgrim":1zmwd1y7 said:

Twice? Only Scunthorpe wasn't it.

Sokovic sent off again yesterday against Bournemouth..so He wont feature for another 2 weeks! :roll:

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Electronic":2173ykba said:
Ade the green":2173ykba said:
Toumani won’t stay when we get relegated so the thing is, has Sarcevic got the inclination to be ignored for a season and then to spearhead our attempt at promotion from league 2 next? I doubt it.

As further proof that Pasoti and ATD are two sides of the same coin...'are you Freathy in disguise?'

”Freathy” is a name I thought was a myth as he was gone before I joined PASOTI. So who are you (who joined in Jan 2017) to question who I am and who are you a disguise for?

Aug 5, 2016
Electronic":2pmiryv3 said:
Sarcevic has always looked over-rated (as well as overweight) when I've seen him play. Shouts at other players for his own mistakes.

When Wotton did that they made him captain, usually after he'd passed to the opposition himself.