Score predictions v Norwich City | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Score predictions v Norwich City

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
This is going to be nothing short of difficult, no matter who Foster assigns to play or which formation and tactics.
It's been a tough time for him and the players and despite my opinion on Foster, I will be fully supporting him until the final whistle of the season.
However, this is a defeat in the waiting and could be heavy...

4-0 Norwich

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
Completely agree. I’m sure they have their revenge chilling nicely in the fridge as we speak. Could be a spanking tomorrow. 4-0 for me too.

Jul 28, 2020
This is going to be nothing short of difficult, no matter who Foster assigns to play or which formation and tactics.
It's been a tough time for him and the players and despite my opinion on Foster, I will be fully supporting him until the final whistle of the season.
However, this is a defeat in the waiting and could be heavy...

4-0 Norwich
I fear that you could be right

Then the board will have a decision to make, which they should have made already

Not really ian fosters fault- but he doesnt have the skill set needed IMO

Consecutive defeats against norwich and bristol city ....then it will be all too late ....even if we flew Jurgen klopp down by learjet ( and agreed compensation with liverpool) I dont think it would make any difference...

Reactions: freathyd
Sep 22, 2020
on the basis it could be critical to keep our goal difference intact anything less than a 0-3 will be a good result.

you never know though. key will be to get at least 3 points form the two easter games.

seems almost a free hit so why not revert to open attacking football and see of we can score more then them!

Reactions: Paul green14

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
We have scored in six of the seven away games under Foster, winning two, drawing three and losing two in all competitions so there is hope and the way we play under Foster suits us for away games. 1-1 fingers crossed.

Mar 18, 2024
Falmouth
Delia 1 Simon 1

Delia made Simon and impressive carrot cake topped with, in her words 'Foster Frosting'.

Simon pointed out to Delia that although her cake was delicious, that her baking process was a bit out of control and she paid too much for the ingredients.

Delia however will have the last laugh.. 4-0 on the grass.

Our lads will however, polish off Delias delicious cake on the way home. Always a silver lining eh?

Reactions: Rogue

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
They'll want to win with a bigger margin than they lost at HP. I agree with Steve Evans, except for the red card. Mumba might have been the candidate for a red as they'd have spent the whole game winding him up.