Score predictions v Norwich City | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Score predictions v Norwich City

Jan 3, 2023
Norwich have played against dross all month, and being complacent they'll get a rude awakening when we take an early lead - soon doubled by our confidence restored as if by magic.

The game then becomes a tasty contest but Argyle deservedly win 2-1.

Pasoti to go into meltdown as some waiver about Foster being the man capable of taking us down to League 1, while others keep the faith.

Further arguments ensue with a poor performance vs Bristol preceding games we should be eyeing up more points.

Reactions: saxman and subbuteo
Oct 31, 2022
If Norwich weren't bang in form - although I'm not sure how much the international break may interfere with that - I'd say this game suits us nicely.

Norwich will expect to dominate the ball and play through us. IF will try to set us up to be hard to beat and hope to score on the counter.

Norwich's aging and slow defence may struggle against a rapid Hardie.

If they score early, we're in for a long afternoon. Hopefully we keep at 0-0 until the 80th minute and when Norwich throw everything at us, one ball in behind gives us the 1-0 win.

My plausible, although unlikely, prediction.

Koala Green

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
✅ Evergreen
Mar 17, 2012
For whatever reason in the Premier league, most teams after an International break always seem to be sluggish and disjointed. I think this is our glimmer of an opportunity. Hopefully Norwich struggle to click, find rhythm and maybe we can scrape a morale boosting 1-1.

If they play like they have been playing before the break I can see a 3-1 loss as they have some excellent forward players in Sargent,Sara,Barnes , Sainz. Sargent who was injured earlier in the season is probably the best striker in the league.

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
I'm going to be watching in hope than expectation, it will be interesting to hear if there are any further songs for Foster or if it's died down due to the break.

Sep 17, 2011
Wheal Friendship, Mary Tavy
Norwich have 2 men sent off for fighting with each other in the first 3 minutes, Argyle score 7 including 4 for Conor Hazard coming on as an outfield substitute. Must stop eating cheese before bedtime....

Apr 20, 2004
Dorset
I'll be watching this from behind the sofa! Can't see anything but a loss but just hope we at least play reasonably well and keep the margin narrow.

Reactions: MustardEagle