Season tickets ( merged ) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Season tickets ( merged )

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
mercedes":2q93m0w1 said:
No mention of new refurbished grandstand. Work was said to be planned to commence by Xmas, so main grandstand regulars would have had to move to the horseshoe then. Could it possibly be that commencement of grandstand works have been 'delayed'? (They didn't say which Xmas.....................)

There is a quick mention in the article .....

IN the event of Members having to move out of the Mayflower Grandstand during the 2017-18 season, we will assist in choosing an alternative seat elsewhere in Home Park.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
mercedes":2t0vkvin said:
No mention of new refurbished grandstand. Work was said to be planned to commence by Xmas, so main grandstand regulars would have had to move to the horseshoe then. Could it possibly be that commencement of grandstand works have been 'delayed'? (They didn't say which Xmas.....................)
Martyn Starnes said on either BBC or ITV local news last night that work is expected to start in January 2018 subject to planning approval.

C

CornishGreenWhite

Think lots of people will be priced out after seeing those prices.

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
The early bird deadline is shown as Friday 31 May but that date is a Wednesday - I have informed the club.

Doc

Nov 15, 2011
Plymouth
Alan Turing":3gpuh7aw said:
The early bird deadline is shown as Friday 31 May but that date is a Wednesday - I have informed the club.
It also says that it works out at £17 per game for early bird tickets. That is the price after the early bird price. Price per game for early bird tickets should be £15.52??

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
That's right! Good spot. They've changed the deadline to Wednesday now.

meetoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jul 29, 2010
Greenrod":39xosuo9 said:
Under 18 early bird price up by 25% - Argyle seem to be penalising the youngsters, the very people we want to encourage to attend.
Age discrimination at it's very best!! My 7 year old grandson won't be having a season ticket next season and nor will he be taking part in numerous Argyle in the Community training days. Good ol' Argyle penny pinching has cost you, grrr!! The future is clearly in good hands... Oh no, the youngsters are being deterred from attending.

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
Doc":3eglek35 said:
Alan Turing":3eglek35 said:
It also says that it works out at £17 per game for early bird tickets. That is the price after the early bird price. Price per game for early bird tickets should be £15.52??

I've heard back from Rick Cowdery:-

The '17' is the amount of matches, not the cost per match.

L

Les Latcham

Fair price increase for a better product, happy to contribute to an improved playing squad, after all it works out at 71pence a week over the year for an adult season ticket , hopefully onwards and upwards!

Aug 24, 2011
Can anyone confirm to me how the 6 game White membership works please? If purchased how do you decide and order your ticket for the game you want to go too?

Aug 24, 2011
Les Latcham":1ei1664h said:
Fair price increase for a better product, happy to contribute to an improved playing squad, after all it works out at 71pence a week over the year for an adult season ticket , hopefully onwards and upwards!

£36 for a season ticket, who you buying from? :thumbup:

Mar 7, 2006
On secondment in Kent
What do we want.. a better squad, Carey signed at "whatever cost"...
How do we fund it .... fudge knows....

People complaining that they are being "priced out" when the increment is £1.60 per match?! Really? I know some people live close to the bread line but if you can afford £300+ for your Saturday afternoon "entertainment" then the rise isn't that excessive Shirley.

Until the day I see JB pocketing millions out of the club I think we should assume these rises are to allow DA the budget to compete next year. Maybe when we are in the Championship pulling crowds of 20,000 we will have the luxury of offering cheap season tickets.