Season tickets (when are they released?) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Season tickets (when are they released?)

Aug 21, 2008
Plymouth
I was at HP yesterday buying my tickets for Swansea & Yeovil (and "pre-booking" for Orient - what's that all about????) and was told the STs will not be ready before Wednesday at the earliest.

Yet some people appear to have received them already.

Dec 3, 2005
Seems to always happen - Argyle miss the IDEAL opportunity, with a 'friendly' home game to allow supporters to collect their Season Tickets before the Season starts. Also it would spread the pressure on the Ticket office. :)

Trev501

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
Jam First
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 3, 2006
Dolores (Alicante) Spain
I think it would be chaos at the ticket office. Trying to by a ticket for the Swansea match whilst collecting an ST would inevitably mean plenty missing the start of the game.

Oct 23, 2013
Block 12
Trev501":fe5si3pd said:
I think it would be chaos at the ticket office. Trying to by a ticket for the Swansea match whilst collecting an ST would inevitably mean plenty missing the start of the game.
Last season for the first home match they had a table (by the fence near for the box office) with 3 people at the desk handing out season tickets. This meant that people buying tickets to the match were in a separate queue for the season tickets (when I got mine 45 mins before k/o there was only a queue of 3 people).

Dec 3, 2005
Trev501":yaqfnw43 said:

Not really - they always use a separate window for the collection of tickets. :)

It will be chaos before the Exeter game now - with all the Season Ticket holders, who couldn't waste money on the post, collecting their tickets. Just in my opinion been better for everyone - supporters and ticket office staff, if they were available at today's game - spread the load.

Apr 9, 2011
djg145":9q8ptsv0 said:
Seems to always happen - Argyle miss the IDEAL opportunity, with a 'friendly' home game to allow supporters to collect their Season Tickets before the Season starts. Also it would spread the pressure on the Ticket office. :)
The same thing happened to me last season . Had to go to Plymouth from Truro on business the day before they were due to be released so called into the ticket office just on the off chance they would let me have them. I saw them all bundled up ready to go behind the young lady i was talking to , before she could answer me some jobs worth butted in & told me no way could i collect them before the next day. Is it any wonder Argyle have such a shocking customer relations reputation, its like we have something you want but you can only have it when we say so !!

Apr 9, 2011
tagz":1pl98dlo said:
Trev501":1pl98dlo said:
Last season for the first home match they had a table (by the fence near for the box office) with 3 people at the desk handing out season tickets. This meant that people buying tickets to the match were in a separate queue for the season tickets (when I got mine 45 mins before k/o there was only a queue of 3 people).
Yep thats how i eventually got mine have to say for once they were quite well organised lets hope for the same this year. I do fear for the worst though as with the first home game being Exeter & with a potentially large crowd it could spell chaos.

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
I'm a bit concerned mine's already arrived in the post... Better not be counterfeit!

B

bizzay1

tagz":pnh9gnvs said:
Asked today when the season tickets would be ready to collect from Argyle and they said Thursday

I was told Wednesday