Senior Greens first meeting of the Season | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Senior Greens first meeting of the Season

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I do apologise Frank, I seem to have pressed 7 twice!! :lol:

I've never had mine measured but I know not to walk out when we're 0-3 down, so I'm not that dim. :twisted:

Jan 3, 2013
IJN":123f6yqi said:

I've never had mine measured but I know not to walk out when we're 0-3 down, so I'm not that dim. :twisted:
reid wasn't interested, the team were disjointed and Sheridan was leaning against the dugout. We hadn't had a shot on target and weren't giving 100% . The pub was a better option by far. I don't wear green tinted glasses and know my football. Two fluky goals and a comprehensive hammering in the s cond leg bears my action out!
I reckon that won't happen this year now we have a proper manager

Jan 3, 2013
Leeder":21x8yn5o said:
Yet still you missed the most special moment at Home Park in my living memory.

Not sure the second leg performance bears missing that to me.

Glad I didn't!
i know! That part gutted me

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
:lol:

Still makes me laugh.

162 IQ but as sick as a parrot. :nworthy:

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
Knarf Reprah":2qy8hyfu said:
IJN":2qy8hyfu said:

reid wasn't interested, the team were disjointed and Sheridan was leaning against the dugout. We hadn't had a shot on target and weren't giving 100% . The pub was a better option by far. I don't wear green tinted glasses and know my football. Two fluky goals and a comprehensive hammering in the s cond leg bears my action out!
I reckon that won't happen this year now we have a proper manager
Reid wasn't interested?!
Reid was struggling with the injury he'd had for a couple of months, and at 3-0 down probably was thinking 'And I put my career on the line for this?'

meetoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jul 29, 2010
A great afternoon with the Manager once it got going. He rocked up at 3pm for some reason? I have a feeling that he could just be the man to get us out of this awful league.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
meetoo":32bmt38p said:
A great afternoon with the Manager once it got going. He rocked up at 3pm for some reason? I have a feeling that he could just be the man to get us out of this awful league.

Can we hear a little more on what was said by Derek?

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
cheshiregreen":3ofqan9s said:
meetoo":3ofqan9s said:

Can we hear a little more on what was said by Derek?

He arrived at 3 pm because the team does morning and afternoon training sessions.

Not much more to add to the previous QA, he has settled in Plymouth as well as the new players who have moved down with their families ( for some reason got a big cheer :greensmile: )

He is pleased with the performance in the preseason games, he had planned to use more substitutes against Torquay but it was a tighter game than he thought it was going to be and did not want to lose the game.
Still need a wide right player.

His comment "I'm leader of the pack " really went down well with the 184 members in attendance.

As been said before if he can walk the walk like he talks the talk we are in for one hell of a ride.

Jan 3, 2013
Loved his response to the question "do you have a plan b"....he spent a few minutes going thru every formation and tactical change he'd made so far. In addition emphasised how much work they do on attacking and defending set pieces, and at last.......THROW INS. He'll do for me

Jan 3, 2013
Nearly forgot ....some b love from Germany trying to flog Ivy League college jackets with an Argo badge on them for.......wait for it.........£200 !

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
GreenArmy1984":125xpv1y said:
How Old is to Join Senior Greens ?

Like DA would say if you are good enough you are old enough, there is no age discrimination at the SG.