Senior Greens next meeting | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Senior Greens next meeting

A

Alexander

Well done to all involved in organising the buffet, enjoyed Danny's plain speaking and passion for football.

B

bommer28

Great afternoon. Great buffet. Thanx for ken and Lorraine and all his helpers

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
All from memory :-

Appreciated what James Brent did to save the club but felt that he is a businessman first, being financially aware and methodical, but needs to be surrounded by 'football' people.
Players should mix more with fans, including joining them on the coach home from away matches.
Disappointed that our Academy-developed players were not given more opportunities, suggesting that they should be given, say, '10 games to prove themselves'.
Critical of the 'loan' system suggesting that the only beneficiaries are Premier League clubs.
Not impressed with, let us say, a recent manager and that he offered to have a boxing match with him to raise funds for charity.
Another very well known manager from the past was 'very poor'.
Very impressed with Derek Adams's management, commitment, enthusiasm and willingness to communicate with supporters.

Danny was very entertaining and this was my 'take' on what he said. If I got anything in the wrong context, I am sure that someone will put me right.

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
davie nine":1bb305yi said:
All from memory :-

Appreciated what James Brent did to save the club but felt that he is a businessman first, being financially aware and methodical, but needs to be surrounded by 'football' people.
Players should mix more with fans, including joining them on the coach home from away matches.
Disappointed that our Academy-developed players were not given more opportunities, suggesting that they should be given, say, '10 games to prove themselves'.
Critical of the 'loan' system suggesting that the only beneficiaries are Premier League clubs.
Not impressed with, let us say, a recent manager and that he offered to have a boxing match with him to raise funds for charity.
Another very well known manager from the past was 'very poor'.
Very impressed with Derek Adams's management, commitment, enthusiasm and willingness to communicate with supporters.

Danny was very entertaining and this was my 'take' on what he said. If I got anything in the wrong context, I am sure that someone will put me right.
thanks

Tony Pastyman

♣️ Senior Greens
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 1, 2008
Great to see 3 of your members interviewed on Westcountry I T V last evening.
Hope to join you as a new member for the 2016/17 season onwards.