Senior Greens | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Senior Greens

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
oscar threlkeld
✔ ‎@oscar_threlkeld Had a great afternoon with senior greens cant believe @CraigTanner27 got me singing....think i should stick to playing football #payback

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
Are these meetings held on the last Thursday of each month?
Just looking ahead to the September meeting and i'd book the afternoon off work to come and join in with the fun!

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Meetings are held last Thursday of every month except June starting at 2pm membership £8 year, its always a good afternoons entertainment the GT bar is open and there is tea coffe and doughnuts on sale halftime.

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
dunlop":13dwsie9 said:
Meetings are held last Thursday of every month except June starting at 2pm membership £8 year, its always a good afternoons entertainment the GT bar is open and there is tea coffe and doughnuts on sale halftime.
Thanks Mike.
Good to know that the soft stuff is there for us tea total chaps :thumbs:

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Ottawa Green":2h1l58zy said:
oscar threlkeld
✔ ‎@oscar_threlkeld Had a great afternoon with senior greens cant believe @CraigTanner27 got me singing....think i should stick to playing football #payback
Another excellent SG. Craig Tanner interviewed Oscar in 'revenge' for the reciprocal interview on Argyle Player. The interview gave an insight into Oscar's career as well as some humorous exchanges. Craig persuaded Oscar to give a brief rendering of his karaoke skills which was well received.

Martyn Starnes answered questions from the floor. He enjoyed a good rapport with the players and the audience. I will leave others to elaborate on the questions and answers if considered appropriate.

You should pop over to attend some time, OG. I am sure you would be made very welcome :lol:

May 8, 2011
Threlkeld and Tanner, great double act and very entertaining.
If Argyle had a half decent PR/Marketing team they would be sending those two out to as many community/schools events as possible.

Feb 25, 2008
Crownhill
I don't know if other clubs have similar groups but the attendance is absolutely amazing. It would be barely possibly to get any more people in. The atmosphere is friendly and the event well organised. Well done.

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Is the bar open for these?