Senior Greens | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Senior Greens

meetoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jul 29, 2010
DA is certainly a good orator and very confident when addressing the crowd. Nothing contentious so happy days.... :)

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
In it for 'long haul'? - understandably, dodged that one. Pointed out that loyalty works both ways and, in early season, some were calling for him to be sacked. However, I did get the impression that he appreciated and valued the Board's loyalty in offering him a long-term contract.

Happy with his current squad - more depth.

Left back - Purrington playing well but, with Sawyer's absence medium term, he feels that there are options in the current squad if injury, suspension or loss of form occurred.

Mid-season break - DA would be in favour.

Brunt - will not be available until December/January.

Penalties - No nominated penalty taker. If a player has the confidence and grabs the ball, fine, as long as he scores. :problem:. Decision dealt with on the field; happy with Carey taking both on Saturday.

Supporters getting closer to dugouts (Mayflower terrace). Advantages and disadvantages depending on how a game is progressing. Mentioned a couple of his 'favourite' managers but I'm not revealing their names.

May 8, 2011
Other answers he gave included :
looking at strengthening the team in January
the highest paid player this season is on less than the highest paid player was last season
Reuben Reid is paid more at his new club
Most players have a clause in their contracts for an extension to their current contract.

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
davie nine":1ct735ny said:
Mentioned a couple of his 'favourite' managers but I'm not revealing their names.

Does one rhyme with Bareth Jainsworth by any chance?

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Summer Taylor really appreciates the sponsorship from the Senior Greens.

30486892812_ef4a4e7b4e_z.jpg

Jan 3, 2013
After dereks performance today the club is in good hands those who were there agreed with my final comment....lWE ARE LUCKY TO HAVE THIS MAN AT THE HELM OF OUR CLUB

Doesn't know what he's doing?
YES HE DOES

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Knarf Reprah":1up3iw3r said:
After dereks performance today the club is in good hands those who were there agreed with my final comment....lWE ARE LUCKY TO HAVE THIS MAN AT THE HELM OF OUR CLUB

Doesn't know what he's doing?
YES HE DOES
Capital D and an apostrophe Frank. ;-)

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
Another great meeting today highest ever attendance since Senior Greens first started. WOW