sheridan song | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

sheridan song

Nov 4, 2012
On the subject of chants, can we please agree on the words for the EIEIEIO chant? There's about 10 different versions being sung in the Devonport.

G

Greenskin

Hey rock and roll
Sheridan's on the dole

Damn,must do something about these "it was all of a fortnight ago" flashbacks.

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
I think this is plumbing new depths of hypocrisy even for some of the posters on here, lets wait until we lose the odd game and then judge Sheridans` popularity. Certain poster change their opinion more often than I change my sock.

Dec 2, 2010
I remember last season this discussion came up and I suggested a variation on Man City's Sheik Monsour song:

James Brent
Went up north
In his caravan
And brought us back a manager
Johnny Sheridan

Sep 23, 2014
plymouth
justanotherfan":2mhxbufl said:
I think this is plumbing new depths of hypocrisy even for some of the posters on here, lets wait until we lose the odd game and then judge Sheridans` popularity. Certain poster change their opinion more often than I change my sock.
Surely credit where credits due to Sheridan, lets enjoy it while it lasts ? not wait for him to fail

G

Greenskin

IJN":3dbcpey3 said:
Sheridan out/Brent out.

That was all.
]

Ah right.No,i've always been a fairly staunch defender of Sheridan actually.Good experienced football man,it was always going to take a while to sort out the bombsite that Fletcher left-always thought he was a good appointment and due credit to the board and James Brent for that,no problem in acknowledging as such.As someone has said since,there does appear to be a fair amount of hypocrisy about Sheridan though-a few weeks ago,there was a post about an alleged late night drinking session in Accrington or somewhere which was seized upon with apparent relish by some who used it as a further reason why the manager should be given the chop-my ditty was a bit of a sarky commentary on the rather nauseating mentality of those who were involved,amongst other things.As for the Brent out bit,that went up when the HHP proposals were announced-my genuine opinion was that they would stymie Argyle's progress for possibly decades to come and i still hold that view.Maybe it should come down now that HHP appears to be dead in the water but the situation seems to be unresolved as yet,so we'll see.Doubt if JB would lose much sleep over it anyway.

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
I was thinking something like us chanting Sheridan Nowt!!! Sheridan Nowt!!!

My thinking was that nowt gets through our defence :greensmile:

Jan 7, 2013
green eyed monster":2z1b3qds said:
There's only one John Sheridan
Only one John Sheridan
He used to be s h 1 t e
But now he's alright
Walking in a Sheridan wonderland...

:thumbs:
Like it :)

S

steveinspain