Sky Sports Swansea Highlights | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Sky Sports Swansea Highlights

Mar 30, 2006
Horsedowns, Cornwall
NorfolkGreen":1huef978 said:
FWIW I think Luke lost control of the ball.

The Swans TV highlights are good, hopefully they are very biased otherwise it looks like we barely got control of the ball. I was disappointed with the kick off, 3-4 passes then a hoof out of play.

Also what is the protocol for shaking hands, who walks along who's line?

Quite biased I would say - we had a lot of the ball in the first 20 minutes of the second half, all of which was skipped over. Banton 'did' Shelvey a couple of times, which was also not included.

That said, Swansea were, needless to say, the better team!

Aug 15, 2008
I am more concerned at the way the commentator said "Thraaaaaaaaashed Plymouth" Like it was unexpected.

C

Cobi Budge.

I noticed this as well, the reporter really put emphasis on the "thraaasssshed Plymouth", either he was a Swansea supporter, or he knew absolutely nothing about football and thought this was a shock. :crazy:

C

Cobi Budge.

Luke should have got a much better grip on the ball but I still think he had 2 hands on it when it's nicked from him, in a league game with a screaming devonport I reckon a foul would have been given.

Oct 23, 2013
Block 12
Cobi Budge.":2y8fdnfb said:
Luke should have got a much better grip on the ball but I still think he had 2 hands on it when it's nicked from him, in a league game with a screaming devonport I reckon a foul would have been given.
Agreed. That ref does have a good record with us any way. He has refereed us 4 times now (I have seen him 3 times ref us). One v Swansea, one a league match (which he was poor in) and the FA cup game when he sent off Hourihane.

Jan 27, 2012
The most impressive thing in that video clip is Gylfi Sigurdsson's spoken English. You can't even tell he's Icelandic.

Some of you Argyle janners could learn from him !

C

Cobi Budge.

It was a brilliant cameo from Sigurdsson, Swansea have landed a great signing, pleasure to watch him.

Jun 8, 2014
Lets not forget how long it's been since Luke played consistent football after his injury. Rather have those problems now where he can see them and sorts himself out before the league actually starts. No worries for me, all about fitness and spotting what we're doing wrong with these games. Imagine we'll have a learnt a bit as a result.

N

NorfolkGreen

They only beat Exeter 2-0, hope they played the U11 girls in that one.