So where is everyone | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

So where is everyone

Apr 15, 2004
East Devon
In bed at my lovely aunt's in Welling. My family are originally Eastenders (although I was lucky enough to be born in Cornwall :cool: ). So it's not been great recently at Wembley for the family with Palace losing and then Millwall today ..... but I have had many mesages from extended family saying they'll all be rooting for the greens tomorrow. Too excited to sleep........COYG!!!

Jan 29, 2011
3.22am and just leaving Madeira - change at Portugal then on to WEMBLEY. Come on ARGYLE

Aug 5, 2009
Lying in bed in my Disney Caribbean hotel after a long day airboating on the everglades and an afternoon at magic Kingdom. Really gutted I can't be there tomorrow - horrendous planning!! Viewing organised for the morning though.

Feb 2, 2007
Edge of London, having done main journey last night- 1 year old woke up and first word was "Wem-ber-ley"- he knows it's special!

Safe journey everyone!!

COYG

May 3, 2015
Just got in from work, waiting for someone to arrive from plymouth then the 50 minute train journey to London. I am so buzzing about today.

Nov 10, 2006
Just walked the dog in Leicestershire before driving down mid morning.

I gave it my first "Green Army" while walking the dog; neither the dog nor anyone else seemed that impressed / bothered.

Still, always good to practice.

May 30, 2016
On coach 7, just passing Clevedon

Seems like half the cars overtaking us are filled with the green army!

COYG

Monster Green

Cream First
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jan 12, 2007
Plymouth
Countesthorpegreen":2zliu1k0 said:
Just walked the dog in Leicestershire before driving down mid morning.

I gave it my first "Green Army" while walking the dog; neither the dog nor anyone else seemed that impressed / bothered.

Still, always good to practice.

Was it a full on, proper, lung full bellow of it, or just a timid little shout!?!?!?

May 29, 2016
Good to see the Argyle roll call ... Singapore Green here, will be watching the match from the comfort of my sofa. Thank goodness, the local TV station will show the game.

Any other Asia Greens out there?

L

lambanog

OldArgyle":10gtmk9d said:
Good to see the Argyle roll call ... Singapore Green here, will be watching the match from the comfort of my sofa. Thank goodness, the local TV station will show the game.

Any other Asia Greens out there?

See the other thread "China Greens"

Apr 21, 2007
Exmouth
Am at Paddington waiting for my mum and sister to arrive from Bristol. A train up from Plymouth has just arrived and it was a sea of green swarming up the platform. They were in good voice too! :D :clap: :scarf: :thumbs: